No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing that rear bracket is a PITA, good job on that.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yea, the whole job could honestly be done in an hour if done my way and you knew what you were doing. Too bad I didn't know that before lol.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I might also be scoring an M2Y4 for 150! If it's good I'm having Synchrotech rebuild it.

Comment

Just got this guy. Should be sending it off to Synchrotech the middle off next month! Ask the gears seem to be in good shape.

Still haven't driven the car with the new tires and other fixed stuff. I sent money to someone for knuckles and hubs and haven't heard from them since I did so. Getting very frustrated...

Comment

So I saw about 100 dedicated track Honda's today. My car is no longer a DD. After my experience at the track today I want to no longer make my car a DD that can be tracked kind of build, and turn it into a dedicated track car. No interior, cage it, racing seats, pull the A/C sytem, the works. My interior kinda sucks even with the leather. Just worn and super dirty. Any thoughts?

Comment

sounds like a good idea too me. What about the exterior you gonna leave it all working?Then you get too drive it too the track.
              CB7TUNER.com
              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Do you really see yourself driving the CB only on the track? I would like to have a refined track car... interior, sound deadening, sound system, no p/s or a/c though, lightweight panels (trunk, hood, fenders). comfortable-ish but powerful-ish

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yea, I bought a brand new car for the sole reason of the Honda becoming a toy.

Back in the day this was my daily for about two years in this condition

And that wasn't even the lightest it got.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                    So I saw about 100 dedicated track Honda's today. My car is no longer a DD. After my experience at the track today I want to no longer make my car a DD that can be tracked kind of build, and turn it into a dedicated track car. No interior, cage it, racing seats, pull the A/C sytem, the works. My interior kinda sucks even with the leather. Just worn and super dirty. Any thoughts?
                    hell yeah go for it. N/a or turbo , you will have a blast at the track. Especially when you can just swap tires and go home in the same car.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

By the way what's the quickest time in your neon?

Comment

Well the Honda is built for road racing. Not drag. I'm thinking just for durability and simplicity. Plus there was a K20A4 swapped EF supercharged and gutted and it was walking Evos and new and old M3s. Really cool event. I'm actually thinking about throwing the 5.15 FD into my trans package next month too.

My Neon ran a 12.7 with just the 2.0 and spray. I wasn't a drag guy so I never went to the strip again. By the time I parted out the car to sell it (to pay for my first year of college) it was a boosted and sprayed 2.4. So who knows what it could have done with 380 at the wheels plus a big shot of nitrous.

Comment

I also think with this H series trans my car is perfectly well powered NA. I just want to do some cams and headwork and call it good.

Comment

Here are some videos from this weekends event. Definitely nothing special, but you can at least see the cars.

Thats 5 seconds of this video is my favorite...

Same with this video haha
                            snY07BYyWAI

Comment

That track has a beautiful view , for both driver and spectator. The only one we have in south fl is at homestead speedway, which I've been there a few times and sucks ass. I love road racing as well , but I just can't see my self driving a stripped down car to the track then racing a for a couple hrs then driving back in the same car.

Comment

I can lol. That's the fun part. I have a new Charger with a V8 for my DD. The Honda is purely a toy. Within two hours of where I am there is Gratton, Gingerman, and Waterford. Within 6 hours there's many more. Nice place to be lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X