No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics from November. I haven't really been home since so nothing else has been done.

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Nice
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Looking good, cant wait to see what you do in April.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          Looking good, cant wait to see what you do in April.
          I've been home a week since November and that time was used to put some new parts on the Wrangler and go wheeling. I'm scheduled to fly home April 29th so if the weather doesn't get any better in Michigan it's gonna be a while still.

Comment

I'll be home from California April 16th. Can't wait to get the Honda running!

Comment

I'm back home, making progress!

Comment

Nice! Progress is a good thing.
                1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Yas! Let me know if you ever need a hand or anything, I'm only about 30 min from there.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

I'm currently trying to redo my harness. Just slow annoying work.

Comment

Went to work on the Honda today, but then I saw this when I opened the garage. Haven't had many good days in Michigan yet, had to ride!

Comment

That's gorgeous!
                        1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

The powertrain is mechanically finished, even got all the fluids in today! I think all I have left is electrical (cleaning up the harness), nuts for the lower ball joints, and get the wheels on. I was about to buy Rywire harness, but they're designed for complete vehicles, I have a stripped out harness. I'm going to continue working on my harness until it becomes a problem. Then engine tuning, brake bias tuning, and then suspension tuning.

Comment

If your cabin harness is removed from the vehicle, you can send it to Wire-Worx and they will make you an engine harness for your features and eliminate the portion of your cabin harness that's been made redundant because of your new engine harness.
                            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                              If your cabin harness is removed from the vehicle, you can send it to Wire-Worx and they will make you an engine harness for your features and eliminate the portion of your cabin harness that's been made redundant because of your new engine harness.
                              I don't have a cabin harness lol. Just the engine harness, then leads for power, ground, a few gauges, fuel, and tail lights. The car currently just has an engine and tail lights, nothing else.

Comment

Not gonna bbuy a harness now... girlfriend wants to go to France for her bday in November....

Comment

Working...
                                X