No announcement yet.

Da Fez : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clean cb bro, i like what you did right there.. did you have trouble on the prelude tachometer bro?
    AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
    JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
      clean cb bro, i like what you did right there.. did you have trouble on the prelude tachometer bro?
      Well sadly the car already came with it, but I've heard it isn't the easiest mod to get it to look right.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Fez View Post
        Well sadly the car already came with it, but I've heard it isn't the easiest mod to get it to look right.
        oh alright, thanks anyways bro and yes looks hella clean
        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

thanks for the compliments!

Comment

man the guy that got the car after you f***ed it all up looked nice in the pics but nowhere nice now my boyfriend bought the car for 2100 from a guy named kenny

Comment

Yeah, that car definitely deserves a better owner. Goodluck to the car and hope to see it looking good again!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Fez View Post
                Yeah, that car definitely deserves a better owner. Goodluck to the car and hope to see it looking good again!
                thanks but sadly i traded it for a clean em1. the kid i traded it to crashed it and messed the front end up. he ended up fixing it and now its on CL for $4000. i told him good luck with that saying i only payed $2000 for it without a mest up core support and primed black front end with piston rings that are shot so it smokes cuz he reved it out to high. i tried telling him you cant bounce h22 off rev limiter all day long every day your going to blow it up. i ended up getting a text with him asking me if i could help him fix it when he gets the cash.

Comment

Working...
                X