Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AeyJayCB7
    replied
    Well guys havent been on here for a while. This is what I been up to.

and how it looks now.

I will try to take better pictures later on
    Last edited by AeyJayCB7; 02-18-2013, 04:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AeyJayCB7
    replied
    Well guys I have not posted much. Been busy with school and full time work. Keep food on the table.

This month Im due for smog and I'm try to Bar'd my H22a. I already got an intake for a prelude thanks to a buddy of mine.. I'm be using JDM P13 ecu. Tomorrow I'm meet up with the ref and see if I quialify. I will let you guys know. Here are some recent pics.

Also got a JDM Grill to fit my 1 piece headlights as a christmas gift.

Leave a comment:

• AeyJayCB7
    replied
    Yeah for the rear I plan to use Poly kit. I also picked up extra grease for the front bushings. I was going to put it back together without the bushings but said "what the heck might as well". Thanks for the advice Jose. I think you meet my buddy Moises. We Compas lol

Dude I forgot to upload it!. I have to find it again if not I can record it again. It sound deep. I recommend it.

Cops do not even notice I have a modified exhaust. It does scream on vtec.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    If you haven't picked up the energy suspension Pollyurethane master kit, I reccomend not too. Not that Enengy suspension isn't a great product or anything. I say so because prothanes master kit comes with the rear suspension urethane bushings as well. Energy suspension doesn't make anything for the rear of our cars. I bought the ES kit but would of rather gone with the prothAne myself. Also pick up some extra polyeurayhane grease when you get the kit. I would coat those bushings well or else you get squeeking not too Lon after the install.

On another note, did you ever get a chance to take that video of your different exhaust tones? I am curious of the difference that the vibrant performance resonator made. I too want to pick one of those up fr my exhaust.
    Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 12-09-2012, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AeyJayCB7
    replied
    Well guys I made a thread a month ago about my car not align right. Well I found my answer. It was not my rack and pinion or bushings. It was this!.

and the motor mount!.

!! I replaced it with another one from the junk yard low miles too and will be
    replacing my whole front end with energy suspension bushings!!

For now I'm rest because I almost punctured my ulnar nerve while hitting my elbow hard while taking it off

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Damn both work/school

How fun

And def worth it to creep up

I want it to hid the attention from police. Where I live its better to be low and clean than loud and fast.

Leave a comment:

• AeyJayCB7
    replied
    I believe you. Hey we all work to put food on the table and have a roof over our heads. its not just work is School/Work Everyday. Lol I need a new job man.

Alright Il hit you up later on.

I got it from verociousmotorsports ebay. For 70Shipped. It was quickly shipped to. If you want Il record my current set up without a resonator and with a resonator. I'm about to get it welded and come back and post back a video of it. Its more fun creeping up to someone than someone hearing you coming .

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
    Thanks Reese. I'm trying man.

my bad man Lol. I get home from work and just K.O. I have your Foglight Boots ready to be shipped.
    Damn your job works you harder than a slave lol:

Just hit me when you get a chance to ship em out

So where did you get that resonator from? I want one for my future sleeper tucked exhaust when I swap in my DOHC monster

Leave a comment:

• AeyJayCB7
    replied
    Thanks Reese. I'm trying man.

my bad man Lol. I get home from work and just K.O. I have your Foglight Boots ready to be shipped.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Looking good man.

Oh yea why you not return txts lol jk

Leave a comment:

• AeyJayCB7
    replied
    Also Im take this car for the track this Friday. I will upload videos and post my ticket slip. I'm hoping to aim low 15's or high 14's will see.

Leave a comment:

• AeyJayCB7
    replied
    @ Kevin Thanks bro!. I'm trying to keep myself motivated to do more things.

@Mike I would recommend it!! My ride is much smoother and stiffer. For less than 25 dollars is worth upgrade.

@ Mikey thanks broski!. I like how your conversion came out. I was like "whhat mikey got a new coupe"?

Also I ordered this last week and it might be coming today or tomorrow.

Vibrant 18" 2.5 resonator. Right Now I'm using a Greddy SP2 Exhaust and running 2.5 Straight pipe and it sounds deep but when I get on it sounds RASPY!. Hopefully this will tone it down a bit. Also Where is a good location to place it?

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    Absolutely gorgeous coupe.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    You may have just sold me on those Energy Suspension bits. Your car looks great, especially with that Chargespeed grille.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Nice cb bro!! Looks real nice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X