No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has coilovers. It doesn't scrub as bad as you might think. Like I said, it's a daily driver and it literally goes everywhere I need to go. I'll get some new pictures once I drop the back down to match.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Here is the final ride height. The rear of the car won't go any lower so i'm going to leave it here.

I also picked up some amsoil mtf today.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Ordered my ingalls ball joint kit today. Think I may pick up some junkyard arms to install them into so I can prep the arms at work with our press, then just install them onto the car.

Comment

It looks pretty good lowered, have you thought about chaning the rims?

you make me want to get a 90 ex bumper

Comment

I've actually had someone offer me some 17in enkie wheels in a straight up trade for my oem alloys. I'm gonna take a look at them and test fit and see how they look. I do want to change wheels, but I think 17's may be a little big for the car. We'll see what happens.

Comment

you've come along way it looks really good keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post

yea boddie thas how i roll to........if any boddy can tell me how to aboit tha upper arm hiting the top part of the frame i would be happy

Comment

thanks guys, my rear camber kit came today. I also test fitted some 16x7 +26 work wheels. Pretty set on this size and offset now

Comment

press > fire

Comment

Finally everything is here. Should be installing on saturday/sunday

Comment

Most everything on the front got done tonight. The tie rods and rear camber arms I will do tomorrow. The front feels a lot better now. Much stiffer and a lot less tire rub.

Comment

Rear camber arms are on and put my front strut tower bar back on

Comment

got my cb7tuner sticker in, also a little bit more drop

Comment

cleaned up my steering wheel today

Comment

I just went through all 5 pages and all i can say is this build is very inspirational personally since we both seem to be "broke status" Haha i love this car and the progress. Keep it up!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X