Pioneer 1in door tweeters
    Oem 90-91 arm rest
    Broadway 270mm rearview mirror

Future Plans:
    Paint and body
    A few other things here and there

Here's the current look

The Beginning

Got this car for free from a family member. I was told it didnt run and needed a clutch, it also has a bit of body damage. We went to go pull it out of the yard its been sitting in for almost 2 years, all of the brakes were locked up. Once we got it rolling we pulled it back to my house. Everything power worked but it wouldnt turn over so I had the starter tested. Came out good. So I took a jumper wire and jumped the starter and what do you know, fired right up and runs issue free even after sitting for so long. All power windows work, power locks and sunroof works, a/c works, ps and radio everything works. Got around to bleeding the brakes and its missing the pass. front caliper and they have a screw jammed into the line, but the brakes do work. Fired it up after we found the brake problem and drove it around the block. The car does not need a clutch or anything really. I'm guessing they stopped driving it because it wouldnt start. I also found a huge pile of service records in the glovebox, awesome! You really can't beat it for free. Anyways, heres some pics. This is my first car but i'm far from new to the automotive world, just more experience with mini trucks. I dont think i'm going to do a whole lot with it other than clean it up and drop it with some nice new paint, but you never know how these things go. I'm not used to being able to actually find parts for my vehicle hahaha.

some damage

Here's one with my trucks
    Last edited by bassrock234; 06-01-2015, 04:06 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Score
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Nice score!

Is that an Isuzu pickup?

Comment

They took off the caliper? Scary
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

yeah theres no telling how long they drove it with only 3 brakes, but i have a new caliper and line on there now. Yes the red and black truck is an isuzu with amigo wide fenders all the way around. It's in the process of a turbo swap.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

new radio, pretty basic for now

Comment

You got an ex coupe for free

Lucky find, it looks pretty clean to me.

CALI LIFE STYLE
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

You have my fav CB!!!!!!!!!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

nice!

Comment

FREE CB7! I would have nothing to complain about even if it would need a new clutch. The car is in great shape even for the body damage. That can be pop out and repair and be looking like new. Its a blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyl69 View Post
                      FREE CB7! I would have nothing to complain about even if it would need a new clutch. The car is in great shape even for the body damage. That can be pop out and repair and be looking like new. Its a blessing.
                      i agree..

Comment

thanks guys! the tag and title are on the way she'll be on the road in no time.

Comment

got a few things from a buddy at work. One of my corner lights fell apart in my hands when I put my new fender on a few weeks ago so I got these. He also informed me that the a/c knobs are common to breaking so I got a few of those along with the dash clock, he said he thinks it lights up amber but wasnt sure.

Not 2 minutes later and I had broken both tabs off one of the new lights and the lens fell off the other. Is there some magical way to remove these that i'm missing without them falling apart?

Comment

the only speaker in the whole car that worked finally gave out the other day on my way to work.

I replace them with these and put some 4in speakers in the doors.

Comment

looks like you have a pretty nice platform to start with, have fun with it man

Comment

Working...
                              X