No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how you've managed to be tasteful with this build. Looks a little too low for what I'd like but at least you've done it with very high quality parts.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

thanks! I hear that a lot but honestly I'd like it lower. But I feel it's at a pretty good height right now. It's my daily driver and it goes everywhere I need it to with minimal srubbing and scraping. It rides better than anything I've driven that low and I'd like to keep it that way. I'll be doing a lot of front end stuff soon. It needs tie rods, axles, wheel bearings and rotors so I figure I'll knock it all out at once.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Like I've said before, lookin damn good.

Where'd you get that "OEM" decal on your lip? I want one for my car.

Comment

Freaking awesome score! Interior is SUPER clean on that thing.

Comment

Lovin it man. Very attractive CB.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

thanks guys!

Mikey- I got the oem+ sticker on fleabay for a few dollars.

Hondalover- I like those diamond steelies on your car.They seem to fit really well. I thought about getting a set for my truck for a long time but decided to hold off on them. To much stuff needs done on the honda first. Gotta keep the daily driver in good running order you know?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

keep up the good work....it's coming along great
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Thanks. I searched ebay before I asked, but when I typed in "oem decal" it just gave me manufacturer's OEM decal kits lol.

Comment

These came in the mail today

Also, I got a pretty good deal on a few things about a month ago. I haven't decided if I want to complete it or not.

Comment

@crazymikey type "OEM+ sticker"

Comment

Clean

Clean build man Looking really sweet Keep up the good work
                        CB will be out beginning of March

Comment

Thanks! I dont know how clean it looks to you guys but the paint is straight jacked up hahaha. The interior is pretty clean though. I think I may leave the paint and body as it is and just get some nice new shiney wheels on it with some good fitment. I think it'll look kinda cool that way. Plus it has some serious body damage by the driver door that I have no idea how to go about fixing.

Comment

Comment

Wow crazy lol you going to cover that or leave it open like that? She's hell's dumped now.... looks good tho more pics!
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Omg! You're going to scrub everything now,and tear shit up.. I just would've got coilovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X