No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it man! Great work, I would love to pick up a set of those works for myself.

Comment

Blackworks wheel studs

2 wheels worth of bolts

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
        Finally everything is here. Should be installing on saturday/sunday

-- do these apply camber to the front tires??

Comment

You can use them to apply negative camber yes, but I went positive with them.

All wheels are apart, and the faces are off to be painted. One more lip to clean then its re-assembly time.

Last edited by bassrock234; 07-05-2012, 09:06 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

i love your cb so much .nice progress and everything is done nicely. Im so oogling over those wheels right now. Keep this going cuz i cant wait to see those wheels go on

Comment

Thanks! My lug nuts came in today

Comment

Attempted to install extended studs on the front tonight since I have the weekend off work. Found out you have to remove the hubs to do so, I think i'll wait.

Comment

A rock flew up on the highway the day before yesterday. I guess a new windshield is in order.

Comment

Keep the coupe alive! Looks good
                    My 91 ex coupe
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                      A rock flew up on the highway the day before yesterday. I guess a new windshield is in order.
                      ^ that f.ing sucks
                      My 91 ex coupe
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

It does! But it's a good thing. A few weeks ago I had a wiper blade break while driving in heavy rain. I was forced to use my wipers anyway and it left a huge scratch up the driver side of the window so that too will get taken care of with the new windshield. Only bad part is I'm going to loose all my stickers. I got a price from the guy who does all our windows at work and he wants $185 to come to me and replace it with all new mouldings, so it's not to bad of a price.

Comment

They're white! No clear yet though

Comment

Still no clear. I'm hoping for a clear night sometime soon. It's been raining so much I haven't had a chance to spray them again.

Comment

Looks great dude. Any plans to polish those lips?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

maybe in the future. They could certainly use a good sand and polish. But I just want them on the car now hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X