No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cleared. they have a little orange peel, but the clear is thick enough im sure I could sand it out if I decide to.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Came out pretty clean! keep up the good work!

Comment

one wheel completely done.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

both rears are done

Comment

Front two ready to go. Just need rear tires now.

Comment

Nice work, Seeing those upper control arm bushings pressed out brings back memories i wanted to forget lol. Great work! The Wheels and tires look great!

Comment

man o man, that's very cool !!!
                [IMG]http://

Comment

Thanks guys. The front wheels are on the car now.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                    Thanks guys. The front wheels are on the car now.

Fukn sexi

Comment

Those rims do look amazing..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Great gift for free! Are you going back with the original color?

Comment

Great gift! Is that green or blue?

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. It's amazing how much wheels and a drop can change the look of a car. If I do eventually decide to re-paint the car, it will be arcadia green.

Comment

Steering rack went out today. Swapping in a new one tonight. Anyone have any advice?

Comment

Wow very good progress. I think it's time I smarten up and start saving up and ordering good parts like you. I may read this thread over and over.

Comment

Working...
                                X