No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks I really appreciate it. We got the new steering rack in the car last night. All that's left it to center it, hook up the lines, tie rods, and column and we're done.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

The new steering rack I just put in leaks...... Guess I'm pulling it out again.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

all steering issues have been corrected. Another rack is in with no leaks. I have new axles and axle seals waiting to go in. Wheel bearings and lower control arm bushings will come soon as well. Also, I got the rear tires.

Still needs an alignment, rear toe is out of whack

Comment

two more

Comment

OMG....... Damn near , The best wheels I have seen on a cb.....

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with them. When I sat the car down for the first time with all the wheels on, it made all the hard work worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with them but I do wish the fronts were a little wider.
                Are they 3 piece or 2 piece? If they're 3 piece then you can maximize and piece together maximum wheel well spacing. If not, you can convert them to 3 piece. Rotiform and Wheelflip can both make custom lips and barrels but it's bank.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Wow and wow and wow and wow, car looks amazing... like really amazing, i love it!

Comment

thank you! They are two piece wheels. They do come in a 3 piece version but replacement lips are impossible to find. Custom or nothing.

Comment

Comment

Lower control arm bushings

Ball joint boots

New oem axle seals

Brand new axles

Lower strut mount bushings

All I need now is wheel bearings and hubs and we can get this show on the road.

Comment

Very nice work I love the small changes that make a big difference
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Thanks. Your username sounds familiar, did you go to an accord meet at the Hutchinson island race track a few years ago?

Comment

Last piece of the puzzle. I'll start the install on Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                                new radio, pretty basic for now
                                heee...Pioneer DEH-2250UBG...

Comment

Working...
                                X