No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's treated me well so far. Only complaint I have is I wish the USB was in the back, and also I wish it had a seperate subwoofer level control

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Going in to work tomorrow afternoon to use the press. Hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow night.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Now i just have to put it all back together.

Comment

well the car is all back together now. They had sent me the wrong axle seals, once I got them switched I had no further issues. Only now, there is a pretty serious vibration in the front end under hard acceleration. I can cruise just fine with no issues, but any more throttle and I get a bad vibration that goes through the whole car. The only thing on the front end that I havent replaced is the lower ball joints. But I dont see any slack or play anywhere in the front end at all. Starting to think I was sent an out of balance axle or a fubar'd wheel bearing. Anyone have any idea's?

Comment

It is actually not uncommon to get a brand new axel and have it out of balance. I would personally take it to a Driveline shop and have them balance it.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

the only member im probably 100% jealous of. the car is coming out great, if i could use bigger words to explain i would lol
              My 91 ex coupe
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I've ruled out any tire or wheel issues and there is no visual play in any of the components under the car. Yesterday I noticed my tachometer started dancing so I went to the junkyard today in hopes of finding an ICM. I could only find one but I'm going to try it out and see if it helps.

Comment

beautiful cb

Comment

thanks! For an update, I decided my "new" driverside axle had to much wobble for my liking, so I got a re-man from the autoparts store. Most of the vibration is now gone, but there is still a little something vibrating somewhere.

Comment

I think I may go ahead and replace the passenger side axle as well. There is still a little vibration I'm not happy with.

Here's the wheel specs

front

rear

Comment

I am really like the wheels and the stance!

Comment

thanks! After a closer inspection today the passenger side axle has to much movement for my liking. So I ran to the auto parts store earlier and got another one. May get it in tonight. Also got my extended studs in the passnger rear, still need to to the driver side, and yes the hubs had to be removed.

Comment

New passenger axle is in and all bad vibes are gone. It took 3 days and superhuman efforts to remove the end of the old axle from the transmission. There was some wear on the smooth part under the splines.

Then went out tonight for a few pics

Comment

So sexy. That coupe just looks right from all angles. Nice job.

and im ridiculously jealous of the nardi wheel you have. I'ts exactly what im looking for but can't find.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

very very nice and a good build thread as well i like your style you like me replace all that old worn out suspension.... love the stance though i would never cut my towers out but it looks well worth it in your case.... very clean coupe.... i envy you and so does my 93 lx coupe....

Comment

Working...
                                X