No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. I got the Nardi off eBay a few years ago for around $200. It was used and needed a lot of polishing but it came out nice. It didn't come with a horn button either. I think you can still get the wheel and horn button new for around $300 to $350. I know people think "holy crap $300 for a steering wheel?!" But it's worth it trust me.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Sickness .....Wow , those new pics are delightful. Yea, I also love the feel of a custom steering wheel. Great work man. Looks so sick.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

thanks stretch, here's a closer pic I forgot to post before

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

changed my mudflaps today. I've been riding on the old ones for about a year and they were pretty worn down.

old

new

I have a new lip I want to put on also, but need a heat gun to do it. Then today I blew a heater hose so I guess i'll be replacing that tomorrow.

Comment

Timing belt broke last night. Looks like I'll be getting into the engine soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
              Timing belt broke last night. Looks like I'll be getting into the engine soon.
              Damn man , that sucks . Sounds like the fun is about to begin. Our luck seems to be the same. If its not one thing it another. I sure hope it didn't wrap any valves.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Got it up in the garage today. Had to pull it half way up the driveway with my toyota then push it the rest of the way. My driveway has 2 pretty big slopes in it and the car will lay frame going up so it's not very easy to push. Started taking things apart but i'm not very far into it yet

Comment

Comment

yo nice progress on ya CB!
                    Do you plan on throwing some fog lights on it?

Comment

I'd like to have some fogs to put on it. But I refuse to spend $400 on used lights just because they're "jdm" or "oem rare" thats horse shit

Comment

Yea I agree the fogs price on ebay is ridiculous but the one piece headlights are crazy too.

Comment

I'm fine with spending money on good parts. But spending that much for cracked/fogged/scratched lenses and rusted reflectors is just crazy.

Comment

Yeah but sometime when your buying off the internet if the seller don't post quality photos you could get screwed so you never really know.

Comment

Got everything down below apart tonight. Thankfully the crank pulley bolt (the part i was most dreading) came right out with my impact gun. Slid the pulley off after dropping the engine some and started pulling the lower cover. All these little silver bb's started falling out. When I got the cover all the way off I looked and it seems the bb's are the bearings from my water pump, because the pulley flops all over the place. I'm sure this is the reason for the belt failure. Oddly enough the balance shaft belt is intact and actually not bad looking hahahaha.

Comment

put some air in the cylinders last night. If I did it correctly, it seems all of my valves are bent. Not one cylinder will hold any air pressure at all. Seem's I'll be parking the car and saving up for an H series.

Comment

Working...
                                X