No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a motivational thread. good job...

keep it up.

Comment

Very good job, hopefully I can make my CB7 Sedan look as good as yours!

Comment

this is the best looking cb7 ive ever seen in my life. seriously so beautiful i bet she rides so well with all the new suspension and axle. profound work being done here.

Keep it up man

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know people like what I'm doing.

Anyway, with all the downtime thats about to be happening I figured I'd start on some smaller stuff so I started on a battery relocate and removed the cruise control.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The battery and everything in the trunk is done now. Most everything on the passenger side is done. I'm leaving the fuse box in the factory location and I'll probably wait until I get an H22 to do the engine harness. Got started on the driver side tonight, not to far into it though.

Comment

Nice work, coming along beautifully

Comment

thanks, got some more done on the driver side. I was going to run the wires through the wiper cowl but I think It will look bulky at the firewall. So i'll probably pull it back out and run it into the car and out the door harness hole.

Comment

did some more wiring tonight. Ran out of tape so I had to stop early.

First I seperated the engine stuff from the rest

Then ran all the lights through the wiper cowl and loomed it up

It all came out here

Loomed up and hung using factory ties nice and high off the tire

As I suspected the bulk at the firewall was to much for my liking, so I modified the bracket for the injector box a little and mounted it over the harness. The bulk is still there of course, but you cant see it

Comment

Looks awesome man! Reminds me a lot of what I've been through with my car (slamming it, getting wheels/polishing them, Wire tuck...). Keep us updated!

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

thanks! I actually posted in your build on SW yesterday, love those wheels. They remind me of my old mightymax wheels but much wider.

Comment

last pics of the year. I'm gonna leave it alone until I can get my engine.\

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                                last pics of the year. I'm gonna leave it alone until I can get my engine.

What engine/swap are you doing? It sucks your strut towers need to be cut so much cause of the camber kit.

^^^^^
                                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X