No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The concept is the same. The drawing is generic but go ahead and do it. Obviously you want to bad enough. Don't expect it to be covered under warranty when they blow.

Comment

I'm not worried about the warranty, I've already removed the collar anyway. I'm just curious as to how the stroke of the piston has lost travel when the strut and spring itself has remained the same as it was before.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

taking out the old F series tonight

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Comment

cant wait to see the h build

Comment

seperated the trans tonight. It's definitely time for a new clutch. Also found a pretty big crack in the throwout bearing.

Comment

Your car is amazingly built and put together. I'm going to draw alot of inspiration from it fersure

Comment

thanks! I try hahaha

Comment

Woo! First update in the new section.

Pulled the wire harness and intake manifold today. I'll have the head off either tonight or tomorrow

Comment

head came off today

Some contact happened here

Comment

everything looks clean

Comment

yeah it's not to bad. About what I expected. It only has 176k on it

Comment

Cleaned and painted the stock trans.

Comment

Very nice. I did the same thing to my tranny!! keep it coming on the update!!
                              Accord Of The Month January 09
                              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Did you mask off the H2U5 label? Looks good!

If weather was warmer here I would have my H22 and MP1A transmission painted up too. It's all been blasted and just sitting.

Comment

Working...
                                X