bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the coupé

& seeing that steering wheel just makes me want one even more now !

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

thanks guys! I did mask off the label and the rubber boots and wires. Wanted to keep it looking as clean as possible. The goal was to make it look nice and new, and not like something old that was painted. While it's a little shiny and bright to look un-painted, it's close enough for me.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Popped the worst dent out some. Still some work to do before bondo but I think it'll come out ok

Might do some cleaning in here today. We'll see

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Man, that thing looked beat when you procured it. You do nice work, dude...

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

thanks! It was pretty beat and nasty when I got it. You'd open the door at night and see about 5 or 6 cockroaches scatter when the dome light came on. The previous owner had left all kinds of trash in it. 4 bug foggers took care of that problem. Haven't seen a bug in it since!

Comment

Must've been my lucky day today. This is the only set of fogs I've ever seen in the junkyard and I scooped them up with the switch and complete harness. One has a pretty serious crack on the rear case but thats ok. Both reflectors look great with no rust at all and I should be able to clean up the lenses pretty good.

Comment

I like this thing. Kinda reminds me of mine a little. Tastefully done.
                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I have one fog installed already. In process of doing the other one. They still need a good cleaning but I need to get some high grit sand paper so I can polish the lenses.

Comment

done!

Just need to wire them up now, and polish the lenses whenever I can get some sand paper.

Comment

Lookin goooood man love the progress she's making!
                      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

You should have polished them first. There's no real rush to get aesthetic items on the car.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Eh, the cars not going anywhere for a while. I have plenty of time. I just wanted to get the cutting out of the way.

Comment

Oh how i love this car

Comment

This is a great build!

"My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

<3 Love the whip!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment