No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres some recent pics I took with my new Nikon D70. Been getting used to an slr camera again. It's been a while since I've used one. The last one I had was also a nikon, but a 35mm. Also, I'm about 2-3 weeks away from ordering my H22A and m2b4 trans from HMO.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Its still sexy sitting awaiting a new heart!

Comment

been working on my driverside fog trying to get the lens cleaned up. Its about as good as it's going to get without taking the lens off. I've done it before on other lights but never without cracking the lens at least a little bit, and I had such a hard time finding these I'd rather not crack them.

They look pretty even now

Also the first piece of the puzzle came today. More throughout the next few weeks. Should be ordering my engine and trans early next week.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

went to order my engine today and HMO is out of stock. The guy told me they have a shipment coming in on friday so I'll try again then.

Comment

Timing belt and Kaizenspeed tensioner came today

Comment

looking good, loving the wheels
              FRIENDS
              DONT LET
              FRIENDS
              ROLL ON
              ROTA'S

Comment

You CB always gets mad love! I can see why! I LOVE the wheel setup.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                  Thanks. Your username sounds familiar, did you go to an accord meet at the Hutchinson island race track a few years ago?
                  yep sure did, i had the f22b in and raced minze with his f22a6 i think he had in it
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I was just talking to Ralphie about that meet a few days ago. It's cool that you guys are still around that was a pretty long time ago.

My header and water pump came in today. I'm going to try to order my engine again on monday.

Comment

this car makes me wanna get back into the cb game. good work, love the stance and how far you have come with your ride.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                        I was just talking to Ralphie about that meet a few days ago. It's cool that you guys are still around that was a pretty long time ago.
                        Ya it was. It was a nice meet ill see if i can dig up some old pics
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

picked up a prelude power steering pump and high pressure line from the junkyard today. Forgot to get the bracket for the pump and a plug or two for ecu pins so I'll have to go back.

Comment

Scrape through your old down pipe?

Or is this for the swap? More progress pics!

^^^^^
                            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

It's for the swap really, but I do need all new piping. Mine is so rusted out it looks like Swiss cheese. I think I'm gonna end up with a kteller piping kit and vibrant muffler and resonator.

Comment

Since you have a new header, buy the Percys 66017 gasket to eliminate any chances of leaks. I forgot who made the thread for the gasket but it works wonders.
                                Nice collection of parts. Cant wait til to see the swap

Comment

Working...
                                X