No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, be sure and post a vid of the new exhaust sound.

Comment

I'll be sure to post a video of the sound once the car runs again. Hopefully it's nice and deep without to much rasp. I may add in another resonator to be on the safe side.

My order from majestic arrived today

All oem goodness

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Gotta love OEM goodies! Can't wait to see more man.

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Yes, cant wait to see her up and running again!

Comment

After an excruciating 2.5 month wait I came home from work today to this

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post

DAANNNGGGG, that motor is clleeeaaaannnnn. Like just came off the assembly line clean
              FRIENDS
              DONT LET
              FRIENDS
              ROLL ON
              ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post

DAANNNGGGG, that motor is clleeeaaaannnnn. Like just came off the assembly line clean
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

Ah man! I'm red with envy!! You know your car is like literally my inspiration lol. I'm so ready for my H22. I threw a rod a month ago :/ cant wait!

Comment

Seriously, BNIB status. Wow, lovely.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I was also surprised at how clean the engine was. They also wrapped some sensors separate so they wouldn't get broken during shipping. However, the pallet broke on one board and I'm guessing caused the engine to fall a bit which chipped the crank pulley (which I'm not using anyway) and it also bent the pulley on the ps pump. I'm hoping it didn't bend the shaft so I can just put a new pulley on it and be ok. It also didn't come with the iab box so ill have to find one of those. Kinda ok with HMO right now. It was packed really well but there's still some damage, not to mention the extra month and a half I had to wait that they didn't notify me about. We'll see how it runs before I raise some hell. I went and picked up an engine hoist today and a nice 20ton shop press for my garage. Ill run to the junkyard tomorrow and get an iab box and a pulley and we can get this install underway.

Comment

New garage stuff

Engine hoist because I needed it

20 ton shop press because I wanted it

Comment

looks good man. wish my h was that clean.
                          COUPE K24

Comment

Timing belt, manual tensioner, and water pump are all done. The front is closed back up now. I still have a couple more gaskets to do then ill do the harness and transmission.

Comment

I drilled and tapped the trans today for the accord mount. I also removed the prelude harness and picked up an iab box from the junkyard. Thinking about filling the mounts with window weld if I can still get it at the auto parts store.

Comment

Motor is looking good
                                Your thread makes me anxious to see all the collected parts go in
                                Autozone should have the window weld.

Comment

Working...
                                X