Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That flush mount looks

Comment

Your car has come so far man. I hope I can drop a h in one of my CBs some day.
      For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

We need more pics in this bitch.

Comment

Here's a quickie I took with the lip and hood on before leaving for work this morning. I really need to hit the junkyard and get the side brackets for the front bumper. I hate that sag on the sides.

Last edited by bassrock234; 05-12-2014, 09:37 AM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Damn, i want those wheels so bad.

Comment

Taking the car in the morning to have the exhaust put on. Hopefully it doesn't take them to long and I can pick it up by friday.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

The shop called today and said the car is done. I'll be picking it up tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Can't wait!
                  Originally posted by cb9love
                  when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                    The shop called today and said the car is done. I'll be picking it up tomorrow afternoon.
                    Sounds like a good time for an update with pics! lol

Comment

The shop told me I didn't fit very well due to my awesome ebay header does not sit straight so a couple extra bends had to be made. Also at the back the exhaust sits really close to the sway bar and frame rail so the muffler had to sit off to the side just a bit. But overall I'm happy with it. It's hung nice and high and sounds really good. Super quiet inside the car. Haven't heard it outside but my friend says it sounds kinda like a fart can. Not good but I don't care, sounds good inside hahaha. They also put in an extra o2 bung so it's wideband ready when I get my aem.

Comment

That's kteller 2.25 piping with a vibrant muffler and resonator.

Comment

Nice!

I just had the same Vibrant muffler and their resonator welded up on mine. I think i might switch out the resonator for their larger round version as it's still kinda loud.

How do you like the fit in the bumper cut out? It's bigger than i thought, so i was relieved when the muffler tips fit through without having to cut up the bumper.

Mine's stock from header to cat then 3" from cat-back, though. It's too big for my stock motor, but i'm gonna build the engine enough to take advantage of it. I plan on adding a DC header with 2.5" modified collector and running 2.5" pipe from header back to resonator, then 3" out to the muffler.
                          Last edited by Lucien; 05-16-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

The muffler fits pretty good in the bumper cut out. I think it's pretty factory looking and being black it's kinda stealth which is what I wanted. It is still a little loud but I'm good with it. It's actually more quiet than I expected it to be.

I'm replacing the clutch master and slave today as I've been having issues keeping clutch pressure and the boot on the master inside the car is soaked so I'm guessing that's the issue. Might as well replace the slave while I'm at it so I don't have to bleed it twice. I hate bleeding the clutch on my car, always seems like it takes forever.

Comment

Wideband came today. I think I'm going to mount it inside the glovebox

Comment

Also here's a short video

I just can not figure that youtube code out. Can some one let me know what I'm doing wrong? I've tried 3 or 4 different codes and none seem to work for me.
                                Last edited by bassrock234; 05-21-2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X