No announcement yet.

Wickit : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok well after viewing a couple vids on YouTube I'm pretty comfortable on replacing my grill and Corners (I know there are DIY's here but I'm a visual kinda guy since I have a photographic memory. It's just easier to learn by doing and seeing) but I have a SLIGHT problem between deciding between completely clear corners or amber corners. I'm leaning more towards amber corners cuz they stand out more IMO and make it look like it's not just another stock beater (not by alot but still) but I just wanted to see some input. And I plan on getting a black grill from eBay.
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

So after being in the shop I found out she needs a new radiator. Found one for $50 on eBay with lifetime warranty and a Spectra one on RockAuto for $60. It will be $190 for labor to install tho /: so I'm tryin to get some cheaper prices.

Comment

New radiator came yesterday now I'm just waitin til Friday to have my autoshop teacher help me install it. I also ordered a pair of "JDM" black corners instead of amber corners. Those were shipped out yesterday so I'm just waiting on them to arrive and then I will get my bulbs replaced as well. She is slowly comin along!! And I got 3 pioneer speakers from the junkyard for $15 but idk if they work so ima have that checked too. But next I'm gonna get the fuel filter, tires, and a grille from eBay.

Comment

So here is when i replaced the dizzy cap & rotor and ignition wires.

"JDM" Black housed corners (Waiting for new lights to put them in)

And my radiator that i need to attach the lines and bolt it in.

Any thoughts???

Comment

I wanna see them corners installed just don't be afraid when you change em' out, Its a bit difficult but its well worth it

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Should get the lights for the corners around the 25th and just ordered a fuel filter!! Lol radiator being installer still!! Soo much corrosion -__- well it is the OEM radiator with 273k miles on it. Aha pics soon!

Comment

Its easy to install a radiator by yourself,believe me, dont pay to have it done if you havent already
                NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Good and bad news!! Well I like to start with the dessert first SO! My friends in autoshop and I finally got the radiator, fans and hoses all attached and it's 100% IN!! PLUS I got my amber corner lights and just waitin til I get the LED clear bulbs to put on the corners!! Lastly, I got my new fuel filter in from rockauto and am gonna install it soon. Now for the veggies /: well it's not too bad but I need a new hose for the intake manifold. The previous person who installed it put a big hose on a small insert and just clamped the whole thing down. And now there is a huge gash (about 1/2 the hose) in it where coolant flows out and splashes everywhere. SO I just need that and it should be good!! Keep ur eyes peeled!!

Comment

Lookin good man.. keep up the progress

Love the valve cover haha

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Haha thanks bro! It's getting there, lol slowly but surely.

Lol thanks!! Me too xD

Comment

10th anniversary?? Thats hella sick bro. You been fixing the motor which is a smart way to go. . What is your next project or thing to do on the cb7?
                        MY MRT
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Thanks man, lol next I'm putting in the fuel filter, buying tires, and a grill. Then saving up for the motor mounts and idle timing sensor.

Comment

Just a quickie update, got the hose off. Just ordered a new by pass hose from rock auto and paid for the 1-5 day shipping so hopefully it comes 2moro or saturday so I can fix it on Monday. Still waiting for the corner lights and already got the amber turn signal lights. By the end of the month she should be roarin and lookin a bit better.

Comment

Uhhh yeah. Super bump!

Comment

Your bay looks so much better then when you first got it. Also your car looks clean as hell from the outside! I wish mine wasn't so rusty.

^^^^^
                                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X