islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
    ya i think the stock tire size for ex is 195 60 15. so you're actually upgrading tires, the stock size is alright but 55 will work. give it that low look.but everyone has different preferences

and by upgrading tires i mean (skinnier);p
    It's kinda hard to follow, but are you saying i upgraded by using a shorter tire height? Cuz the width is the same as stock...i don't see an upgrade.

I was considering getting a 60 series so my speedometer stays accurate. Right now when im doing 55, my speedo says 68. Luckily i just got a GPS with a speedo function.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    You car sits like mine right now. Similar wheel gap and such.

But I'm still offering you my 195/55 Blizzaks.
    LoL, i know. I'd slam it on these rubber bands, but my flex-pipe won't allow me to. Im working on getting a new header-flex-pipe combo.

As fer dem blizzaks..no thanks! that soft compound wears out so fast...and idk if you've noticed...but winter is over!!! lulz

But seriously, i appreciate the offer. Just can't afford to have them shipped from canadia....unless you wanna be the most coolest canadian ever and toss em over the border for me!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

did you receive the parts I sent you?
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

So much progress since the last time I wad on here! Doing real good "twin" lol

Comment

I had missed those new wheels you had put on. Reminds me of my old Enkei 92 reps that I had on mine. With my 195/50 rubber, and the offset of the wheel, I got stuck trying to get out of a shopping center one day lol My car was all side ways on a little down hill exit bit the wheel ended up getting stuck on the rear fender and it locked up Haha

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
            did you receive the parts I sent you?
            Yes I did!

Thanks dude!

Originally posted by BlitzCB7 View Post
            So much progress since the last time I was on here! Doing real good "twin" lol

Originally posted by BlitzCB7 View Post
            I had missed those new wheels you had put on. Reminds me of my old Enkei 92 reps that I had on mine. With my 195/50 rubber, and the offset of the wheel, I got stuck trying to get out of a shopping center one day lol My car was all side ways on a little down hill exit bit the wheel ended up getting stuck on the rear fender and it locked up Haha
            Thanks, bro.

Im back to my white wheels for now while i scrub off what's left of the Generals. Already have the 195/60 tires i need for the Epsilons, so i'll switch back whenever i feel like it.

And i hope i don't get stuck... cuz i plan on goin as low as i can.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

im lovin the new wheels alot! i think 55 series tires will work great on them. fill in some gap and be able to lower much moreKeep it up!

Ive never seen a dp that low.Mine sits up high but again i have a ebay dp.
              Last edited by ferenza; 05-08-2012, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Matt we need to do another coupe shoot come out to honnnndaaaaa tec June 9th. That and I wanna see all these new mods of yours bro!
                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

What up fellas.

Been a minute, but im still around. In the process of moving back down to the p-town/couv area and have barely had time to work on my car. No major updates right now, but soon i'll let you all in on a little secret of mine.

Im gonna need some extra cash soon, so look out for my new For Sale thread when i get around to posting one up. If you're interested in anything on my car, HMU and i'll let you know if it's available.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

i'm really liking the wheels

"Cleft"
                    Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by swk_cb7 View Post
                      i'm really liking the wheels
                      Thanks bruh.

I'm assuming you're talking about the Epsilons...and after scoping your wagon, i see why.

Still rockin' the white ADR reps for now while i burn off the tires. I have a new set of tires for the meshies AND a used, but still good (6/32nds), set of nexxus tires for the ADRs...and now im not sure if i wanna daily my Southern Ways yet or just keep them around for special occasions.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I only toss on my for real wheels on for special occasions. I am too afraid of getting my car stolen with all the goodies on there. I plan on doing the same with all the JDM parts as well. DD use is going to consist of all my USDM lights and grill. Special occasions I plan on doing it all up.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Luckily i live in a pretty safe environment for modded cars.

...*knocks on wood*...

My main concern would be for the wheels themselves getting damaged in any way. Doesn't matter how great and awesome and safe you are behind the wheel...shit still happens.

But yeah, pretty sure i'll use them mostly for meets and summer drives.

I just need to find a set of baller rims that i wouldn't mind using on the daily. I'm tired of the ADR reps, plus they're a little heavy. Craigslist hasn't had any promising leads as of yet though...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                            Luckily i live in a pretty safe environment for modded cars.

...*knocks on wood*...

My main concern would be for the wheels themselves getting damaged in any way. Doesn't matter how great and awesome and safe you are behind the wheel...shit still happens.

But yeah, pretty sure i'll use them mostly for meets and summer drives.

I just need to find a set of baller rims that i wouldn't mind using on the daily. I'm tired of the ADR reps, plus they're a little heavy. Craigslist hasn't had any promising leads as of yet though...
                            Speaking of meets.....when are you coming out again?

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                              Speaking of meets.....when are you coming out again?
                              Sup steve...nice to see you too, bro! ......

Timing is everything right now. Im busy moving, working and trying to maintain a social life. But i do want to attend a meet soon...just gotta clear up my schedule.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                                Sup steve...nice to see you too, bro! ......

Timing is everything right now. Im busy moving, working and trying to maintain a social life. But i do want to attend a meet soon...just gotta clear up my schedule.
                                July 28th! Hope to see ya I wanna see all these new mods. I understand lol....

Comment

Working...
                                X