islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
    July 28th! Hope to see ya I wanna see all these new mods. I understand lol....
    Yeah man, i wanna see you guys and catch up.

What's happening on the 28th?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
      Yeah man, i wanna see you guys and catch up.

What's happening on the 28th?
      Wam in mulkteo its going to be big like cam or Florda accords meet. Except in Washington we have a bunch of guys from Canada coming down Oregon Idaho extra....
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
        Wam in mulkteo its going to be big like cam or Florda accords meet. Except in Washington we have a bunch of guys from Canada coming down Oregon Idaho extra....
        Awesome. Muk isn't too far from me and i'll still be up here by the 28th.

I'm gonna clear up some time and hopefully i'll see you there!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Awesome. Muk isn't too far from me and i'll still be up here by the 28th.

I'm gonna clear up some time and hopefully i'll see you there!
          Sweet!
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

what my weekend looks like...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Bro!!. ^^ those goodies!!. I always wanted to put those on my F-Series. Ones installed can you tell me if you gained any performance. . Great job man.
              MY MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
                ...Once installed, can you tell me if you gained any performance? . Great job man.
                Will do. And thanks!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Nice man. Only getting better and better

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                    Nice man. Only getting better and better
                    Thank you, sir.

That's the idea...

Hoping to have everything installed and aligned this weekend. We'll see how that goes...last time i tried getting onto the alignment rack, i got stuck.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Thank you, sir.

That's the idea...

Hoping to have everything installed and aligned this weekend. We'll see how that goes...last time i tried getting onto the alignment rack, i got stuck.
                      Hahahaha it happens. At least the alignment rack didnt break while you were on it! Hahaha there was this douche in my 130 brakes class and hed always brag about his nissan frontier, Then the day he does his alignment the rack decides not to come back down. Hahahahaha he had to stay till like 8 oclock till the snap on dude got there to sort things out

Comment

lmk if those ball joint camber kits from spc hit the shock tower or it they hit the pinch welds by the plastic inner well.

i had a problem aligning a customers car when they installed those type of kits it was hiring everything when i pulled out the camber

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
                          lmk if those ball joint camber kits from spc hit the shock tower or it they hit the pinch welds by the plastic inner well.

Sure thing.

My drop is somewhat conservative in relative terms compared to some people. So i don't think there will be a problem. But i'll let ya know if there is...

EDIT: Talk to JoeyG. He's damn near slammed running SPC ball-joints up front.
                          Last edited by islandhopper; 06-14-2012, 06:24 PM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Ohhhhhh shiny! I want some of those pulleys!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                              Ohhhhhh shiny! I want some of those pulleys!
                              Hands off! Took me too long to find these at the killer price i did...so they're not going anywhere but on my F series!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I must of just gotten lucky I guess. My buddy sold me his DC header, AEM power pulleys, and AEM adjustable cam gear pulley all for $200. I needed to get belts though. The P/S belt is 1.5" longer than the factory belt and the alternator belt is 1.7" longer. He deleted the P/S and AC when he swapped over to his H22. I am planning on swapping out the alternator pulley this weekend.

Remember P/S pulley nut is reverse thread!!!! Don't be like me and find out the hard way. Great find too.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Working...
                                X