No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on. I got that tracking number from ya too.

Thanks!

The install is easy. It's just a bitch fitting yourself under the dash to route all the connectors properly. I printed out the instructions from the DIY section. They're actual Honda printouts, so it was just like work for me. I have to read those things every day...

I NEED SECTION B OF THE HARNESS!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Nice score dude, I kinda liked the BB6 fogs tho

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Yeah man, i like em' a lot actually. I just want to try something different for a bit. I'll hang on to the lude fogs just in-case im not happy with he OEM ones...unless someone makes me an offer i can't refuse.

I might be doing that matchbox mini retrofit sooner than i thought.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

yeaaaaaaaa buddy lol. im trying to hunt down some high beam bowls for my quad retro so i can still have my yellow ones as spares.

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
          Yeah man, i like em' a lot actually. I just want to try something different for a bit. I'll hang on to the lude fogs just in-case im not happy with he OEM ones...unless someone makes me an offer i can't refuse.

I might be doing that matchbox mini retrofit sooner than i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
            yeaaaaaaaa buddy lol. im trying to hunt down some high beam bowls for my quad retro so i can still have my yellow ones as spares.
            Hit up frootloops for that. I think he has a set that he's canabalizing for spare parts. I think... Either way, he's your man for that kind of stuff.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Wired up my halogen H1 high-beams. It's a white bulb but the tint really makes it yellow.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Switched up my switches.

This just makes more sense to me and is more aesthetically pleasing.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

After about a year of dealing with a broke-dick door handle...i finally swapped it out for a new one. Much thanks to AAPOQ for finding it for me.

And i got my yellow caps in the mail today. They got here quick. Thanks again Darkcloud!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Day 2 day wait lol. Use em well lol
                    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Re-did my valve cover today. New wrinkle-black finish came out lookin' pretty good.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                        2 day wait lol. Use em well lol
                        Yeah dude...barely 2 days. The mail was like 3 1/2 hours early today too. Was USPS was on top of their shit this week or what?

And i will definitely put them to good use. Im taking apart my fogs as we speak...
                        Last edited by islandhopper; 07-27-2012, 01:29 AM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Fog-Light Yellow Caps Installed

Got them yellow caps in. Decided NOT to blackhouse the fogs since there's really nothing to blackhouse that would be overtly noticeable.

Might be installing these fogs today...if i feel like it...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Shitcheaa buddy shes coming along nicely, I did the same layout with my switches makes more sense that way. I agree about the fogs tho they'll look nice i wish i had another yellow cap for mine i only have one cuz the other broke in the mail when i bought them

Hope to see ya on sunday my frien! No excuses this one is super close to ya

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Yeah man, just trying to sort out a few smaller details. I still need to swap out that tranny sooner than later...

And that's too bad about your caps, bro. There are still a few sets floating around the classifieds...

You're right, it is close. I REALLY want to go to WAM, but i've got a second job landscaping in my town with a local guy. It's been a tough few months and im trying to make ends meet, so im working sunday. Plus im broke as a joke. I'm going to try and get off by noon since i start at 6am. If i can do that and scrounge up the gas monies, i'll be there. Wish me luck.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Oh yea i gotcha man, Well i have an extra trans in need of a rebuild

You better make an attempt, no1s seen you in months, Im starting to dout you still even have a CB

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X