No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that would be cool, but no one was taking any this time. I think Joey may have a few...but i have yet to see the pics he took besides the one of mine at the gas station.

Next meet i'll push for rolling shots.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

May I have your car's hand in marriage?

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

You may...but you'll have to sign a pre-nup!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

The old F22A1 is on its last leg...burning oil pretty badly.

Time for a heart transplant ASAP. I have another F i could throw in fairly quickly, but i'd like to find an H to drop in...so if any of you local guys find an H in good shape, let me know!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I know where one is... not sure how much he wants for it though. Pulled it out
            of his coupe when it got hit and been in his garage. His name on here is TEH LEET CB7.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up, Nick. I'll hit him up and see what's goin' on with his H.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Sume very nice shots of your ride, I like that bra, wish I could find the fender pieces to add to mine

Comment

Wow clean rides you guys got. Cant wait to get mine running so i can go cruise with other nice rides.

Comment

Why no f20b?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                      Some very nice shots of your ride, I like that bra, wish I could find the fender pieces to add to mine
                      Thank you, sir! The fender aprons are pretty rare unless they're already with the bra. Good luck finding them!

Originally posted by Dgerfan55 View Post
                      Wow clean rides you guys got. Cant wait to get mine running so i can go cruise with other nice rides.
                      Thanks! It's nice having buddies with nice CBs to cruise with. Good luck getting your ride goin'!

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                      Why no f20b?
                      Torque and availability. I've never seen an F20B on craigslist around here...but i have seen quite a few H motors for sale. And i have plans to ad the f22a crank and pistons to make a 2.3liter out of it, increasing displacement and torque.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

2 H's on CL for 1000 or so

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                          2 H's on CL for 1000 or so
                          Sweet dude. Good lookin' out!

Hey did you still want me to grab the neuspeed bar for ya? It's still available. And did you get my PM?

Oh yeah, and did you have any good rolling shots from our cruise? I saw Paul snappin' a few shots...just wondering if any came out ok.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I got your PM buddy i havent had a chance to send cuz im on my phone, theres a few pics but i cant tell from this thing ill have to look on the computer. I havent forgot about ya tho buddy get my that nuespeed bar if you can

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Alright, cool. No worries, when ya can is all good.

I'll work on that neuspeed bar deal tomorrow. I'll try and haggle for a killer price.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Sounds good man!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X