X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that suntek film is the best tint film.
    COUPE K24

Comment

Updated 1st and 2nd post with recent pics and a new layout.

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
      that suntek film is the best tint film.
      That's what my 3M tint guy said when he gave it to me. He gets samples from them all the time so he just gave me that roll and told me it's enough for a couple cars. It's nice working in a car shop/service center. I've always wanted tint but couldn't ever justify the cost for a real quality job.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
        Shitchea!
        I know you wanna auto-x... We should get signed up for the dry season and crank out some track times brah!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Oh you already kno thisss man!

I planned on it at the bremerton track

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
            That's what my 3M tint guy said when he gave it to me. He gets samples from them all the time so he just gave me that roll and told me it's enough for a couple cars. It's nice working in a car shop/service center. I've always wanted tint but couldn't ever justify the cost for a real quality job.
            Hmmmm enough for a couple cars huh? You know I remember someone else who really wanted to tint his windows... just cant put my finger on it. Maybe his car was white or something... pretty cool guy tho. Yep just can't remember.

LOL New layout of the MR looks cool dude. Your car is coming along quite nicely.

Comment

I find it funny the m3 tint Guy didn't have a name he's known as the m3 tint Guy lmao
              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

[QUOTE=RUGER 2.2L;2917469]Hmmmm enough for a couple cars huh? You know I remember someone else who really wanted to tint his windows... just cant put my finger on it. Maybe his car was white or something... pretty cool guy tho. Yep just can't remember.
                QUOTE]

It was me! He knows how bad i want a white 4dr with blacked out windows

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                  I find it funny the m3 tint Guy didn't have a name he's known as the m3 tint Guy lmao
                  Damn tint guy drives an M3 now? Trolololol

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                  I see what you did there

Comment

[QUOTE=Cb_JoeyG;2917473]
                    Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                    Hmmmm enough for a couple cars huh? You know I remember someone else who really wanted to tint his windows... just cant put my finger on it. Maybe his car was white or something... pretty cool guy tho. Yep just can't remember.
                    QUOTE]

I have one it needs a re tint tho....

Comment

Tint sales must be up if hes rollin an M3

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Well alright I think we could have something going on here. So Steve gives Joey his white four door... Steve and I magically both buy CB9's... I get my white four door tinted... Steve and I pitch in to buy Joey as super sweet roll of $10 carbon fiber window tint from Autozone... and all the while Matt facilitates the purchase of some Canadian territories to be added to the United States. Yep sounds like a plan.

Comment

Lol that's a long list

Comment

Hahahah wtf Colin

I do want dat autozone carbin fibre shiz tho, herd it adz horses. Can yu cunfirm dis?

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Wow..

Well the 3M guy, Dan, drives a 94' Acura Legend Coupe. He's a pretty cool guy. He does make bank cuz that shit is money. It's a petroleum based product, so when gas prices go up, so do rolls of 3M stuff.

He's gonna help me apply it, next week, once i get the water spots off the windows. I'm so stoked. If there is enough left over i'll hit you up and let you know the safest place to hop the border on your way up to the fort i've built in lower BC.
                              Last edited by islandhopper; 01-14-2012, 07:55 PM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Steal his front lip for me k? KTHXBAII!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X