X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
    heck yea congrats
    thanks i am so happy to have my stickers
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

i broke down in Ocala today when my radiator fan quit on me :'( had to pay $100 i could afford to spend to replace it in the parking lot of Advance.

Comment

any new updates on the car

Comment

nope too broke to do anything to it other then just drive it into the ground. another 10,000 miles and it will have 300,000 miles on it if it makes it that far. the only thing new with it is two more bumper stickers i put on it (not on the paint though).

it's got a few more miles on it then in this picture but this is the most recent one i have taken.
          Last edited by Honda_Lady; 07-22-2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

cool atleast u still driving your car i went down for a head gasket job i ended up being on foot for like 2 weeks but im up and running again

Comment

well i hope i don't have to do a head gasket for a while (atleast until i can get another vehicle on the road)

Comment

i got a friend to photoshop this for me so i could see what my car would look like with my paint job idea. any thoughts or opinions on it would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                  i got a friend to photoshop this for me so i could see what my car would look like with my paint job idea. any thoughts or opinions on it would be appreciated.
                  any ONE of the colors would look nice but that right there is far too busy for me IMO.If you were to do any other visual mods on top of that, nobody would notice anything else except for the paint.Or maybe you could paint one solid color and then do the outline of the puzzle pieces in another color?Nice idea though

Comment

what if i perhaps in two shades of blue for the puzzle pieces? (reason i was thinking of this is to raise Autism awareness because i am on the spectrum) i wasn't planning on many mods, just small things.

Comment

That would be cool also
                      Or another idea would be to put flake in every other puzzle piece so when the sun hits the paint people see the puzzle pieces and at night it looks like a regular cb

Comment

an update, not a good update but an update none the less. several months ago i noticed a crack in my windshield in the upper corner on the passenger side. not sure how it started but today when i got in it after the heat of the day, i noticed it had grown quite a bit. it now reaches the edge of where the windshield wipers reach. so in the near future (hopefully!!) i have a new windshield on the agenda......

Comment

crappy, but I already told you my story about my CB9 and Cappuccino windshields on Facebook. lol
                          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

lol yes you did, hope that what the other lady said to me is true and even without full coverage i can still get my windshield replaced free.

Comment

yesterday the crack got longer

guess tomorrow i'm going to call the insurance company or just talk to them when i go pay my bill (if the people in the office know anything about it)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                                APC did a puzzle paint job a while back but it was just outlines
                                Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Working...
                                X