• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great work! Love the dedication to this car

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
      good work, i like how there is always progress, reminds me of being young.

wait I still am young, and constantly updating....
      can't wait to see this thing painted.

same color, or you doing something different?
      for now its just gonna be white and black just new clear because the paint is in decent shape.as for later i want a charcoal smoke gray.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
        great work! Love the dedication to this car
        thank you sir!!!

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
          for now its just gonna be white and black just new clear because the paint is in decent shape.as for later i want a charcoal smoke gray.
          nice your car is making me want a white panda hatch.
          but there is an accord coupe for sale near me for a grand with a f20b.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            nice your car is making me want a white panda hatch.
            but there is an accord coupe for sale near me for a grand with a f20b.
            grab AND RUNNNNNN!!!!!

wait ....5 speed right? if so continue said statement.

my new turbo build

Comment

got good news..i didnt snap a shifter cable....one of the secure clips poped off....im happy! what would have been a 50 doller fix cost me nothing..i had a few clips in my tool box o O.

my new turbo build

Comment

gots my oil catch can and my boost controller today.and i filed for taxes.2weeks till money

my new turbo build

Comment

Car is looking great man! Body work came out very well. It's too bad your 2 hours away from me, I need to start meeting up with some CB enthusiasts! Everybody around me only likes Civics and Tegs.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
                    Car is looking great man! Body work came out very well. It's too bad your 2 hours away from me, I need to start meeting up with some CB enthusiasts! Everybody around me only likes Civics and Tegs.

Keep up the good work!
                    hey ma u not that far from me.i usually travel to mass in the summer a few times to go to sams u pull it cause they so damn cheap.

my new turbo build

Comment

so you think she would be able to make it to nh for the kanc meet?

i still need to do work on the wagon bad though like my rust repair but hey your car is looking good bro
                      back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                        so you think she would be able to make it to nh for the kanc meet?

i still need to do work on the wagon bad though like my rust repair but hey your car is looking good bro
                        i should be up and done buy then seeing as i have to get to my tuners befor the last say of feb to get there special deal

also heres a pic of the goods

my new turbo build

Comment

finished the rest of the body and paint blended the car.looks really good.got to get some day pics.

my new turbo build

Comment

Car looking good bro maybe when I get a chance I will roll up there and talk business with u about a paint job for my car

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                              Car looking good bro maybe when I get a chance I will roll up there and talk business with u about a paint job for my car
                              i dont paint hole cars..i do patch work tho or straight prep for paint.but my boy did this as a trade for me.i traded my old head and put it on his car for the paint job.

my new turbo build

Comment

got my income money!! stay tuned!!!!

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                                X