CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
    Lol yea i feel ya there! Arnt the rota c8s the same as those mugens tho? I was looking into a set of the rotas last night they want about 570$ shipped for them, Then add the cost of tires and were still talking a grand plus

I just want some dank grip with a decent stance (not the broken looking "stanced"!) For this years autox season and a possible trip to a driving school at the new track they put up an hour away
    Yupp, Rota Circuit 8 are replicas of the Mugen MF8.

I got lucky and picked up these Rotas for $200, only draw back was a 560 mile round trip there and back, lol

MRT

Comment

Whata steal man! Thats legit i think i will end up getting the rotas if i cant get ahold of a local set of JDM ITR's We shall see!

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Joey you need some dish in your life...

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Dish are sick I wanted dish....
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Nick hook me up! Haha i just wanna try out a few things and see what style i wann go for! Im really leaning towards a nice 16x8 something to push me to make fender flares, i need a couple extra fenders but i have all the access to the materials to make them, shiit i could make them outta carbon but that gets a little spendy!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Got a few things done yesterday/last night!

Got a new motor mount for the rear and filled it with window weld urethane

Gonna be finishing this up today at work and make it nice and smooth

Also last night decided to strip out the carpet to clean and sound deaden the floor

Put the driverseat back in so i could drive to work today, it was wierd having the car stripped but it sounded awesome just listening to the exhaust with no radio or anything on

The plan today(if i get a chance) is to finish cleaning the floor and spraying it down with Rockerpanel gaurd for sound deadening
              Then time to pressure wash the carpet and bust out the black spray dye in for of SEM ColorCoat Fabric and Vinyl Paint/Dye

Thats all for now im at work so ill post up tonight what i get done

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Very cool.

I like your style Joey. Always makin' moves...

Keep up the good work!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Thx Matt, trying to stay busy!

Will we be seeing you at the meet on the 25th??

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I really havent checked out this thread, but i gotta say i like your style. Alot of attention to detail going on here. love your car

Comment

Thnk ya! I still cant believe ive owned this thing for 8 years already. Been through almost every part of the car at least once

Why not do it right when you gotta put the time into it anyway right!?

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Thnk ya! I still cant believe ive owned this thing for 8 years already. Been through almost every part of the car at least once

Why not do it right when you gotta put the time into it anyway right!?
                        Oh i know first hand. ive done it twice on my accord. i always say do it right the time. less stress and headache in the long run. you have done a great job on this car

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                          Oh i know first hand. ive done it twice on my accord. i always say do it right the time. less stress and headache in the long run. you have done a great job on this car
                          Yea i feel the same way haha I really wanna do this floor right so i wont have to tear it back up again anytime soon! The carpets gonna be the most time consuming part tho Gotta vacuum, degrease, rinse, dry, and spray/dye it!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

When I was building my hotrod, I used to drive it around with just one bucket seat in, no headliner, carpet, rear seat or door panels. I was really suprised how much quieter it got nside with all of the interior in. The again I used this black paste stuff you had to wipe on with a brush for a damperer (Shit was hella expensive)
                            "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Yea i could just use a gallon of bedliner if i wanted to.. I love the sound of my exhaust at 6k with no carpet in the car

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Thx Matt, trying to stay busy!

Will we be seeing you at the meet on the 25th??
                                Me too....almost done with my 1-piecer retrofit...

and yes, i do plan on being there..i'll check out the meet thread and reserve a spot if i need to. It should be awesome...im stoked to see what others have done and to show off a little bit..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X