No announcement yet.

CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on AOM . You know I voted for ya man .
    I love the new toys you got for her...

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Hmmm carpet spray paint. Can u please get a close pic of the carpet with light above it so I can see ho it looks. I was always told to dye the carpet to get that oem look everyone wants.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

This SEM stuff is actally a DYE in a spray can. You brush it into the carpet to throughly change the color and it makes it soft again when you brush it. Its what we sell at my work and the dealerships use it in detailing

Thx Stretch! You kno the feelings mutual

All kids of goodies comin at her lately huh

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Ok sounds like a interesting process. Can u plz post a pic later anyways =)

I have maroon carpet, so how many cans and coats would I need?
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yea ill post more pics of the progress tonight, That amount in those pics used was roughly 3 cans, and ill need to use one more can for sure and maybe another half of one. Depends really on how much you brush it in

8 Accords so far:

Comment

First Coat of both Carpet and Floor Board

Second Coat

Gotta brush the carpet and ill have to take some more pics of the final product

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Lookin awesome! I knew you'd win AOTM!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Few shots from the NW monthly meet today!

Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 03-26-2012, 02:14 AM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Came up on a single Bride Low Max racing seat yesterday for 100$!

Stoked, even tho its got its fair share of wear and tear. Ill post pics after work

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Score!

What are you gonna do for a bracket? I'm only asking cuz i havent found one for my sparco yet...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

It has a 4th gen prelude bracket and rails on it so i guess ill try it tonight and see if she fits, If not i have a spare driverseat and ill borrow the rails off that
                          Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 04-01-2012, 07:40 PM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Jus a rep. but still very functional

8 Accords so far:

Comment

siiiick....gonna get a harness too?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Eventually, Yes

Heres a little update on the seat, Couldnt get the rails that were already welded to the brackets to fit so had to remove the 4G Prelude rails and ill be welding tabs on to be able to BOLT the CB7 rails on

Time to clean,measure, measure again, weld, grind, paint, and INSTALL Should be done by the end of the week

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X