No announcement yet.

CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's fixable. Don't give up on her man this is one of my most inspiring cars here! Just let her rest for a bit while u fix it, down but not out
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Just remember, this was 2 years ago

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

If you brought it back from THAT, then this is merely a flesh wound.

Comment

........ now I have to mad scientists this bitch back to gether good job Joey! Ill buy a keg and watch for moral support....we might be in the shop for a while don't want to have to make a beer run and hit the same ditch with my car....
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Hey screw you buddy haha She'll be fixed just not as soon as you'd think, the wagon needs love to get her comfy for the daily beating, so the coupe shall sit, might be a month or 2, but the damage really dosent look that bad

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Hope this coupe comes back tough. I model my coupe after this one. This is my inspiration. Fix her!
              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              My coupe!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Oh she's not even that bad lol just ina sort of early hibernation for the winter, you guys just wait, come spring 2013 she'll be reborn a fresh track ready Arcadia coupe

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I miss your coupe...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

She hasnt gone anywhere. just into hibernation until i can afford a paint booth setup to get her re-sprayed

8 Accords so far:

Comment

A nice shot from the Mukilteo meet a few months back

And a shot of her now with the swagon, just waiting to get started on the body work to make her like new again

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Seeing this pic again has motivated me to quit fussing with the wagons little stuff and get back down to business on the coupe!

Fender is off, im making a list of my plans with her now that its not a daily, and one by one ill be checking them off. Its not gonna be some amazing SoCal: overnite parts from japan, put it on my tab and Harry's kinda thing tho mind you. I have 2 kids and shit aint cheap lol

Thx for any support i have in this, i wont let this coupe go.. she was my first baby and just like my first born im very proud of this thing

She may be down but definatly not down and out!

Coming Spring 2013: Fresh Paint and a wholeee lotta love

8 Accords so far:

Comment

This is awesome. I cannot wait to see the resurrection. Good luck with everything.

Comment

Cruise is being kept and relocated for those long trips to meets/shows. D/S wireing is tucked now. Gonna start on the PS removal and then start preppin the fender for primer sealer

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I kept on seeing the pics on FB but I never really made the connection until today. The CB is looking really good! How's that Bisi header treating ya? You're one of the few people who bought one and is actually using it.

p.s. glad to see the kido is doing well

Comment

About time you slacker!
                                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Working...
                                X