Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Hope this coupe comes back tough. I model my coupe after this one. This is my inspiration. Fix her!

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    Hey screw you buddy haha She'll be fixed just not as soon as you'd think, the wagon needs love to get her comfy for the daily beating, so the coupe shall sit, might be a month or 2, but the damage really dosent look that bad

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    ........ now I have to mad scientists this bitch back to gether good job Joey! Ill buy a keg and watch for moral support....we might be in the shop for a while don't want to have to make a beer run and hit the same ditch with my car....

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    If you brought it back from THAT, then this is merely a flesh wound.

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied

Just remember, this was 2 years ago

Leave a comment:

• Wickit
    replied
    She's fixable. Don't give up on her man this is one of my most inspiring cars here! Just let her rest for a bit while u fix it, down but not out

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    She wont be parted out for the public lol ill be keeping the car its just now in desperate need of that paintjob ive been putting off for so long. Its parked now, no insurance on her anymore and ill slowly piece it back together, I already have all the parts to fix it, if that is ALL thats wrong with it lol

No worries guys its not that back just a fender, lca, front subframe, and a few scratches and dents

Leave a comment:

• AAPOQ
    replied
    I saw your ride all messed up on fakebook, sorry to see it man, what happened?
    Edit: saw the ditch comment= LAME sauce

Also I picked those spc rear control arms! Man my car ride smooth.... Checkout my MRT if you get a chance!
    Last edited by AAPOQ; 08-10-2012, 01:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    That sucks. Just take our the motor and Salvageable parts, put them aside, and look for a new shell when you get remotivated.

Leave a comment:

• carcollectorkid
    replied
    sorry to see her down again, let me know if you need any parts, buddy is still parting out a 93, so you can get her back on the road.

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
    She's just gonna be on the back burner for a while.

LCA, Subframe.. blah blah blah
    Dammit Joey...i never even got to drive her.

Your next CB better be just as bad-ass.

Leave a comment:

• S.W.A.T
    replied
    Originally posted by function>form View Post
    what?!?!?!?!?!
    x2!!!

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    Get her fixed up asap!

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    She's just gonna be on the back burner for a while. Ive been far to busy lately to keep trying to improve and fix that car. I got a new daily. its aight i guess

Heres a few of the damage..

LCA, Subframe.. blah blah blah

Leave a comment:

• DjM_coupe
    replied
    Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
    I put her into a ditch last night

Might be moving on.. dunno now
    nooo this is my favorite coupe on here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X