• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did u say a chapstick cap?
    Click Here To Check Out My Ride
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

Love this car especially the rear end suspension. I just want to get in your car and molest it.
      Sold to:
      GunRunner,mtnickel,SanJoCaF22DrAcc,sikz6,daovangph otos,megarock15,
      Purchased From :cb95spd,"sleepin"

Comment

Lmao bro you crazy! Thx tho guys

Will be doing some more work on the intake soon, gonna take out the IAB plates entirely and swap throttle bodies to an h OBD1 one

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

This car is amazing, so clean. You have good taste!

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
          Originally posted by keepinitclean
          I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Koochologist View Post
            Love this car especially the rear end suspension. I just want to get in your car and molest it.
            Ha ha I beat you to it...
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
              This car is amazing, so clean. You have good taste!

Thank you Sire!

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
              Ha ha I beat you to it...
              This is tru, Hah thx Steve the speakers still sound great

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                i like your suspension work bro....wish that i could afford the same setting like you....btw,u really need a bigger wheel to complete the exterior mod....and A flush mount....lol

good job!
                You kno ill be hitting you up for one of these buddy! I do plan on bigger wheels but ill be 5 lug swapping b4 then so i can get better brakes as well. I also dont wanna cheap out on the wheels so its gonna be quite the investment when i do eventually shell out for them!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

WOW what a coupe .. Thanks , now I have a belly ache....Cause that shit is SICK ... I love it Joey . I wish we could all get together and show the whole world how cb7's should look. Very tasteful.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                    WOW what a coupe .. Thanks , now I have a belly ache....Cause that shit is SICK ... I love it Joey . I wish we could all get together and show the whole world how cb7's should look. Very tasteful.
                    Thank you! I always appreciate the kind words, I think you may have just motivated me to give her the wash she so despretly deserves tonight!

I would love for that kinda meet as well but as you kno its very hard to get a large group of CB enthusiasts together at one time

Come to the W.A.M. this coming summer and lets see if we can rival the likes of AFM

8 Accords so far:

Comment

So in hopes of curing my dieing issue i was talking to a honda master tech of 30years, He said that my intermittant problem sounds ALOT like a ignition switch failing, and with my car at 350k he suggested i definatly replace the switch anyway because it WILL leave me stranded eventually he said.

So i bought the switch yesterday. Didnt get around to installing it last night, but i did do some diagnostics with my multi-meter. Tested resistance and voltage at nearly all electrical and engine management in the engine bay. None were out of spec. So when i was in my black box with the evap stuff i decided to just remove it completely.

Drove to work with a couple check engine codes, 12,14,and 15.
                      12 and 14 i understand because theyre IACV and EGR both of which i unplugged last night and threw those codes. The code 15 kinda puzzles me tho. Its an ignition system malfunction code

I cleared the codes when i got to work today so ill drive it at lunch today and see if that code comes back Othere then that i dont have tooo much to report except for plans to relocate my air filter now that i have all that room by the firewall

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Hmmm. The # 15 code is interesting. It maybe the problem you have received. Change out that ignition switch ASAP . That will be awesome if its the problem , but will it throw a code if faulty ? I have had a ignition switch go bad in a truck I use to own. It did leave me straight walking several times. One night she was dead in the water at a old grave yard ..I was out courting and the switch went completely out.It shot me out of future leg from one old girl.

Comment

Lmao who hangs out with females with prospects fo getting some at a grave yard ya freak

And i dont think that a faulty ignition switch would throw a code, i havent had that code pop up b4 and usually when my car would di this intermitant dying thing i would check but have no stored codes

I hope i dont havent to go back to a stock ignition setup tho, i installed a 90-91 distrubitor and wired it to use an MSD external coil, and put a fuse in the old external connector

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Hahaha ... Yep I know .. It was there ,ally ways or in the woods . I've never been a 4x4 man . I don't wanna be scoring and getting my wheels stolen at the same time . Dead people don't talk .. So it was kinda slip pickings.At the time I was in a 94 Nissan Low Rider extended cab .It was the old school daily driver in 1997.... Back on topic ..I had a simiular problem with my cb . It would die some times going down the road . This was before I found the site .I changed all the ignition components / distr, internals , It seemed to rid of the problem for a few weeks . I finally got fed up with it and took it to a shop . They looked it over and fixed the car . It turned out to be the main relay on mine . It didn't throw any codes is the odd thing , None at all.

Comment

code 15 is ign output. my car has it currently. just gotta replace the dizzy before it strands you like it has me many times.
                              COUPE K24

Comment

My dizzy is brand new tho, and i didnt trust teh shitty taiwan ignitor so i replaced it with a new Standard Motor Pruducts one.. And this my coil is new as well as my plug wires. The only real component thats not been replaced in the ignition is the switch.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X