No announcement yet.

CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just love the stance your car has with stock wheels man i dieing to see how its going to look with some wheels that has low offset and lmfao i like the pics in the snow hhahhaha your front lip is a a mini plow
    HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Where did you get your distributer from ? I got mine from Baxter auto parts and it leaks like no other...

Originally posted by Darkcloud
      Wimp go low or go home haha
      Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
      Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
        Where did you get your distributer from ? I got mine from Baxter auto parts and it leaks like no other...
        Ha ha I think Joey works at Baxter auto parts lmao!
        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

This post is epic

Comment

:SMH: Yeaa i work at Baxters in Port Angeles lolll

The cheap distributor we sell is POS taiwanese crap!

Im trying to get a reman Cardone one today

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Few pics i snapped of the bay after i messed with the dist. a few times.

Turns out my dist. o-ring is leaking, AGAIN. And the oil in the distrubitor may have fried my brand new ignitor!
              Anywho heres some pics of deh bay as of last night

(Shitty i know but all I have are cell pics anymore )

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I have the same problem , I just ordered new oem seals from eBay. Also I can't put any other cap on mine but the one it came with do u have this problem ?

Comment

Clarify a little bit buddy..
                  The seal is actually just an o-ring that goes on the distrubitor shaft and seals it into the head

As far as the cap goes, your car is a 91 so it has an internal coil in the distrubitor. Which does limit you to an internal coil cap.
                  I have a 92 which comes factory with an external coil, but i removed my factory one and am running a 91 distrubitor with an MSD BlasterSS coil wired in

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I ordered both the inner seal and outter o ring.

Yes i had just purchased a new cap for my stock distributer when it crapped out, so i bought a new distributor and wanted to use the cap I just bought because the one that came with it looked cheap , but when i switch it there's a gap between the distributor and cap.

Comment

I ordered both the inner seal and outter o ring.

Yes i had just purchased a new cap for my stock distributer when it crapped out, so i bought a new distributor and wanted to use the cap I just bought because the one that came with it looked cheap , but when i switch it there's a gap between the distributor and cap.
                      What happened with your old one that made it take a shit? Usually its just the ignitor unless your wires were toast? Thats the reason i bought a new one my old wires were super brittle and i wanted to run an MSD coil

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Well not real sure what happened , I changed my plugs and started my car and it just shut off .
                        My car being my dd I didn't really have time to figure it all out so I got a new distributor , it runs but the oil leaks inside and from where it meets the head .

So when my new seals get here I'm gonna swap everything into my old distributor case

Comment

Yea that may be a tough one lol i dunno i never tried swappin out the inside seal looks like you would have to take the whole thing apart, but you may be able to just remove the shaft on the outside and push it in that way

Damn Baxters!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Yea ill follow the DIY on here shouldn't be hard, I can't really complain though I got the distributor for a good price.

Comment

Yea they're cheap i dont dout that! Lol just kinda cheap quality, hang out to your receipt tho man, my ignitor in mine failed shortly after installed.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I have the recipet , but if it goes bad I might try another brand or something. Idk ill talk to my friend that works there and see what they got.

Comment

Working...
                                X