• Time
  • Show
Clear All

something about this car...i seem to be in love with it

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
      New goodie i got in at work, need to save a few more bucks to make it mine.. but i need this pretty bad my ignition is faaacked up

Decent quality and even made in the USA! Very rare for any of the Standard Motor Products parts i order in. Key feels good in this unit as well.
      Pssst Brohombre! What does one of those cost if you don't mind me asking. Prolly gonna need one lol

Comment

Looking very fresh. Keep building her as she looks sexy.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Decent quality and even made in the USA! Very rare for any of the Standard Motor Products parts i order in. ...
          Decided not to go OEM, eh? Hope it works out for ya.....must have been a better deal than Honda direct w/my discount.

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
          Pssst Brohombre! What does one of those cost if you don't mind me asking. Prolly gonna need one lol
          90-91 = ~$182
          92-92 = ~$220

That's for everything OEM quality with a discount.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Pimp ride yo! I got a 91 LX couple I love to death. Wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. Hope you get the codes and cut off problems worked out. I like !!!
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Nobody says "Ebonics" anymore... It's thoroughly racist to assume that only black people talk like idiots. This site is proof that EVERYONE, of every cultural background, is capable of talking (or rather, typing) like a total fucking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
              Decided not to go OEM, eh? Hope it works out for ya.....must have been a better deal than Honda direct w/my discount.

90-91 = ~$182
              92-92 = ~$220

That's for everything OEM quality with a discount.
              Well im getting mine this for about 200$ but i just cant afford to shell out 200 cash right now for a new honda one, i will be putting this on my charge account at work and slowly paying it off

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
              Looking very fresh. Keep building her as she looks sexy.
              Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
              something about this car...i seem to be in love with it
              Thx for the kind words fellas! Always could use the motivation!

In other news, cars running great again filled her up with mid-grade and did a few pulls and raped up on some corners, feelin strong again

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Joey, Joey, Joey!! Never been on your MR's before and damn she looks good.
                Loving the bay area with the bisi yo!! That was my plan too but I fail..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
                  Joey, Joey, Joey!! Never been on your MR's before and damn she looks good.
                  Loving the bay area with the bisi yo!! That was my plan too but I fail..
                  You no fail! Your car was probably the best looking CB in its day
                  Always been on of my favs Bisi or not! Haha but thx man that means alot coming from you

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Awesome car. Love to see someone keep the F22a1 n/a with still so much work put into it. Had it dyno'd?

Comment

Thx man

No dyno yet, its not really that modded yet but i think i could still justify a tune if i was to come up on an ECU to do it with.. but as of now (if the exhaust wasnt leaking) im gonna guess a healthy 150hp

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG
                        You no fail! Your car was probably the best looking CB in its day
                        Always been on of my favs Bisi or not! Haha but thx man that means alot coming from you
                        Thanks bud.. I miss her already.. Hmm..
                        New owner promise to take care of her as much as I do..
                        I'm feeling a little two doors..
                        I saw a 93 ex coupe rust free for sale but it's automatic so I didn't bother to look..
                        I'm trying to move away from cb, not get another one..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I dont forsee myself moving away from the CB family for a while, i want a wagon and i really want a 92-93 white 4dr ex

8 Accords so far:

Comment

... and i really want a 92-93 white 4dr ex
                            Hmmm?

Comment

now don't start that again!
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Ha I know. I keed Joey, I keed

Comment

Working...
                                X