X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Maintence?
    HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Keeps leaking after i reseal it, Julio @ Bisimoto said its because i dont have solid race mounts or something which causes it to break the seal at collector

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

WTF! ok then never mind me about buying them and my engine mounts have tooken a shit a little while ago. Im just waiting to pull my mind engine out to put the new ones in since the rear one is a pain in the ass.

Anyway i have a friend who took an engine mount and removed all the fabric and then filled it with some like window sealeant. It becomes hard and stiff like a rock. Do you have any idea what im talking about(Im sorry i forgot what it was called).

Comment

Yea windshield urethane, we sell it at my work in gonna get some from my work and do my mounts soon

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Did it too both my wagons till I can get the real things. Love it. Just put a new header on today. Was a four peice now is one. Well worth it. Takes two tubes

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
            Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

I'm so jelly of your coupe Joe! I got somewhat of a cool appearance, now I need to get my engine bay look nice. Mine will NEEEEEEVER stand a chance against yours

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by carcollectorkid View Post
                Did it too both my wagons till I can get the real things. Love it. Just put a new header on today. Was a four peice now is one. Well worth it. Takes two tubes
                Thats awesome dude i wanna see pics!~ I'd totally have a tri-y if i had an H

As soon and i move closer to my work and can walk/longboard there ill be completeing a few overnight projects on my CB

Updated first post
                Feel Free to Wallpaper pictars

My Photobucket, since the beginning

Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 02-27-2012, 04:04 AM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Had the night off after the kids fell asleep tonight, So i did a quick wash/buff/wax

Washed:

Waxed:

And a couple Randoms:

(Hoods popped)

All for now

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I<3thiscar.
                    Something about your car attracts me.
                    Keep doing what your doing man! looks great!

BTW, what paint did you use on those blades?
                    Im looking to paint my fanblades.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                    Bought from: ChampCoupe
                    Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
                      I<3thiscar.
                      Something about your car attracts me.
                      Keep doing what your doing man! looks great!

BTW, what paint did you use on those blades?
                      Im looking to paint my fanblades.
                      Hey thx man i try

I used duplicolor wheel paint and im going to be re-coating them soon and clear coating them this time

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I believe I'll be doing the same.
                        Nice ride man! I cant say it enough!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                        Bought from: ChampCoupe
                        Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Sounds like my bottom end started knocking a bit in the last few days, may just be some wrist pin noise, but either way im fairly certain my lower end isnt gonna last to much longer

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                            Yea windshield urethane, we sell it at my work in gonna get some from my work and do my mounts soon
                            So its windshield urethane. is that something i can find at lowes or home depot?

And how long have you owned this car? and lmfao i drove my friends brother 93Accord Coupe Ex which has 320,xxx on it and it pulls some much harder than mine and dosent burn oil lol .

My Accord has 162,XXX on it and my bottom end is a ticking bomb. Cylinder #2 has bad rod bearing and i also have metal shaving in my oil to .

Comment

Originally posted by JDMDaniel240 View Post
                              So its windshield urethane. is that something i can find at lowes or home depot?

And how long have you owned this car? and lmfao i drove my friends brother 93Accord Coupe Ex which has 320,xxx on it and it pulls some much harder than mine and dosent burn oil lol .

My Accord has 162,XXX on it and my bottom end is a ticking bomb. Cylinder #2 has bad rod bearing and i also have metal shaving in my oil to .
                              Yea look for 3M Window weld, probably like 20-25 a tube but its the best urethane for sure. Ive owned this car since i was about 15, so 8 years now. Put about 125k on it since i got her. Shes sittin at 354,000k as of this morning

As for the bottom end noise its hard to tell between the leakin header and the neeeed for a valve lash job I really need to find some time to do the valve lash and as for the header i just dont have the money to get it fixed right now

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                                As for the bottom end noise its hard to tell between the leakin header and the neeeed for a valve lash job I really need to find some time to do the valve lash and as for the header i just dont have the money to get it fixed right now
                                Is your header leaking from the gasket or from a bad weld job? If it the gasket try this stuff. I have used stuff similar to this on my hotrod shorty header gaskets and it worked good.
                                http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...gasket+sealers

For your noise try taking a hose (Around 3' long, any diameter) and listen for the noise using the hose like a stethoscope and listening to the other end. Works great for pin pointing noses.
                                "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Working...
                                X