CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
    I love my H23 trans, not quite as short as a H22 but makes the car seem so much faster.
    what he said..... When I first got my h23 trans I wad like "WHAT THE HELL WAS I WAITING FOR!"
    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
      My trans is going out too in her old age! I have a hook for a free f-trans but i realllly want an H one!
      OMG Joey your car has met its peak! lol.
      HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Not many updates lately,, just waiting to get some more cash flow to get some more parts Few celly pics after an oil change and inspection the other day

Need some new wheel ideas! Im selling the sawblades and already sold my motegis so im on the lookout for a decent set of somewhat leightweight wheels preferably in the size of 16x8ish

Any ideas what may look good on the cb??

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Drive down to Cali, i got a buddy that has a set of REAL Mugen MF-8 for sale. 4x114.3.
          Only drawback, tires are 205 40 16, but tires are good.

How they looked on my car:

http://i44.tinypic.com/wtvko7.jpg

MRT

Comment

Looove those wheels! I was considering them after seeing that exact pic in your MR thead! How much is he selling for? Thats a pretty deep drive lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Looove those wheels! I was considering them after seeing that exact pic in your MR thead! How much is he selling for? Thats a pretty deep drive lol
              $1600 obo

Hella meaty tires, uber light weight.
              I drove them about 3 miles 2 ways for that shoot, and i tell you, its is so god damn light.

If i had the money, i be all over it, haha

MRT

Comment

OMG i want dude, those are without dout one of my fav wheels on a CB and i think the bronze would look great on my Arcadia

8 Accords so far:

Comment

OMG i want dude, those are without dout one of my fav wheels on a CB and i think the bronze would look great on my Arcadia
                  He isnt willing to ship, so you gotta come meet him.

If no one scoops them up, i may as well next year to add to my collection, lol.

MRT

Comment

Lol yea its a bit steep for me right now,, i'd rather shell out for really nice tires on decent wheels instead of a bunch of cash for the reeeallly nice wheels

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Thats what i ended up doing.

Got some super cheap new tires for my CD5 wheels.
                      My racing harts are in storage (1 wheel broke its seal)
                      And now im rolling on my uncles Rota C8 for the time being, lol.
                      I may pick up the wheels next year if it doesnt sell by then.

MRT

Comment

Lol yea i feel ya there! Arnt the rota c8s the same as those mugens tho? I was looking into a set of the rotas last night they want about 570$ shipped for them, Then add the cost of tires and were still talking a grand plus

I just want some dank grip with a decent stance (not the broken looking "stanced"!) For this years autox season and a possible trip to a driving school at the new track they put up an hour away

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Where did they put up a driving school?

You should really head down to P.I.R. and do the high speed go-kart driving experience... now that is a rush.
                          "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

That sounds like alot of fun too but i really wanna test out my suspension this year! I have more into the susp. then my cars worth so i really am itchin to try it out on the track!

And the driving school is at the new Shelton track called The Ridge Motorsports Park! Suuuch a dope course! Like forza worthy track!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

That sounds like alot of fun too but i really wanna test out my suspension this year! I have more into the susp. then my cars worth so i really am itchin to try it out on the track!

And the driving school is at the new Shelton track called The Ridge Motorsports Park! Suuuch a dope course! Like forza worthy track!
                              Just go drive highway 112 out to Neah Bay. Every other year I drive out to Ozette to do the Cape Alava hike and with all those corners and lack of law enforcement, you can take all the corners at high speeds..... just make sure you have AAA so if you end up in a ditch, you get the free tow home.

And now I have to look up this Ridge Motorsports Park. Way to waste an hour of my work day..... haha
                              "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Originally posted by Oreellyfool View Post
                                Just go drive highway 112 out to Neah Bay. Every other year I drive out to Ozette to do the Cape Alava hike and with all those corners and lack of law enforcement, you can take all the corners at high speeds..... just make sure you have AAA so if you end up in a ditch, you get the free tow home.

And now I have to look up this Ridge Motorsports Park. Way to waste an hour of my work day..... haha
                                Pssh i dont drive on 112, waaay to many deaths on that hell hole of a road! I'd rather make the trek south down 101, thats a fun road! As for AAA I got tow truck buddys in Port angeles so i'd be ok im sure

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X