CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx man i appreciate that!

Been gettin bored with the car lately and how it runs. Pulls good and all just been lacking the time to maintain her Might throw it on CL for $4500 and see what kinda offers i get.

Needs attention and i wish i could do it but its time consuming stuff.
    -Tranny swap and new throwout bearing
    -valve lash (needs bad)
    -figure out how to solve my bisi header issue
    -clunk in front p/s suspension. been there for years and i could never track it down
    -Re-paint hood

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

BADASS as always Joey, it sucks you're Bisi situation isn't fixed still. How long have you problems with that thing?

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
        shrug: Might throw it on CL for $4500 and see what kinda offers i get.
        That would be what we like to call douche-baggery sir

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
          That would be what we like to call douche-baggery sir
          From what im told im quite skilled in that department

And this header issue has been there.. oh yea. SINCE I GOT IT ON

Im looking into having the collector welded and having a new downpipe made for it Just dont have the cashish

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Joey i a just loving the new pics and that rolling shot on the beach hands down my favorite shot of your car man!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Thx man! It was really nice getting a few shots on the beach

Heres a few quick cellys' nothing really changed, but i came up on these goodies from work

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Dont sell her!!! This is one of my fav CB's and honestly one of the most inspirational imo. Being wrecked and all and then completely bringing her back to life and getting her looking this good just to let her go. You've stuck with it longer than most of us would have ever even imagined. Do work brother

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                  Dont sell her!!! This is one of my fav CB's and honestly one of the most inspirational imo. Being wrecked and all and then completely bringing her back to life and getting her looking this good just to let her go. You've stuck with it longer than most of us would have ever even imagined. Do work brother
                  Don't worry he wont sell it ill chop his nuts off if he dose!
                  My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Been gettin bored with the car lately and how it runs. Pulls good and all just been lacking the time to maintain her Might throw it on CL for $4500 and see what kinda offers i get.

Needs attention and i wish i could do it but its time consuming stuff.
                    -Tranny swap and new throwout bearing
                    -valve lash (needs bad)
                    -figure out how to solve my bisi header issue
                    -clunk in front p/s suspension. been there for years and i could never track it down
                    -Re-paint hood
                    You better not sell it you little Chicken Effer.

We can fix your problems fairly easy. I can plan to come out that way one of these weekends and we can bust most of this out in a day. (If you need some motivation!)

Tranny swap, fairly easy with two people.
                    Valves, easy
                    Change back to stock header. (not as pretty, but functional) sell bisi
                    Two people can hunt down the sound in your front end easier than one
                    Painting..... you can do on your own!! haha
                    "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Originally posted by Oreellyfool View Post
                      You better not sell it you little Chicken Effer.

We can fix your problems fairly easy. I can plan to come out that way one of these weekends and we can bust most of this out in a day. (If you need some motivation!)

Tranny swap, fairly easy with two people.
                      Valves, easy
                      Change back to stock header. (not as pretty, but functional) sell bisi
                      Two people can hunt down the sound in your front end easier than one
                      Painting..... you can do on your own!! haha
                      Ill trade you the header in my garage straight across for your bisi!

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                        Ill trade you the header in my garage straight across for your bisi!
                        Deal... if it comes with the car in your garage too!

______

Always appreciate the input guys, It'd be nice to have some help tuning the car back up to speed but its just a matter of me finding the time to do it. I work full time and have my youngest son full time.. then my other son on all my days off. Im not complaining lol i just have been neglecting my first baby lately

She may be in need of some serious attention but i just cant see myself giving her up. I was told by my fabricator that in 2 weeks he'll have time and he will fix the leaking bisi header and replace the smashed downpipe and look into fabricating a removable skid plate as well.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

one of my favorite coupes. keep that thing looking oem as FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

Deal... if it comes with the car in your garage too!

______

Always appreciate the input guys, It'd be nice to have some help tuning the car back up to speed but its just a matter of me finding the time to do it. I work full time and have my youngest son full time.. then my other son on all my days off. Im not complaining lol i just have been neglecting my first baby lately

She may be in need of some serious attention but i just cant see myself giving her up. I was told by my fabricator that in 2 weeks he'll have time and he will fix the leaking bisi header and replace the smashed downpipe and look into fabricating a removable skid plate as well.
                            Hold on let me park the van in there

Comment

Good!!!!

A little work here and there will add up quickly!!!

But seriously if you need some help im more than welcome to come over since i have a crash pad in sequim!!!
                              "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Hahaha Steve

And yea im gonna try and knock out the valve lash early tmrw morning as i plan to park it in the shop tonight anyway.

As of now the Lude sawblades are for sale. Im selling them to fund my 5lug swap because i have a set of RSX wheels that ill either use or trade for some 5th gen lude blades.(prolly gonna end up getting the newer blades) Trying to stick to my OEM as FUUUUUUU look (Aka HELLASUNK)

As far as the tranny goes. Its gonna need to happen sooooon! I just was hoping to come up on an LSD to put in it b4 i swap the fresh trans in Or mayb just a ACT flywheel. SOMETHING to spice up the fresh trans ya kno?

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X