CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
    As of now the Lude sawblades are for sale. Im selling them to fund my 5lug swap because i have a set of RSX wheels that ill either use or trade for some 5th gen lude blades.(prolly gonna end up getting the newer blades) Trying to stick to my OEM as FUUUUUUU look (Aka HELLASUNK)
    i'll trade you tires
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

nice accord man!!!! only if you lefty the sawblades how they were

Comment

Like left them unpainted? Mehh they look much better this way

Im selling them anyways lol

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

yea just unpainted

Comment

Sooo when i go 5 lug, Which wheels should I use (temp. of course )

Acura TSX Base Model 5 spokes?

Or trade them and get

BB6 Lude Factory Sawblades?

I have 2 good 16" tires and ill buy 2 more when i do eventually get the wheels on

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Updates bro.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
              Bought from: ChampCoupe
              Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Havent been on much lately, but got alot done

Trans has been replaced, engine bay has been touched up (paint), reaplced all sorts of misc. components, and attended northwest Honda-Tech

Heres what i got. starting with the work to get the trans in

All done by myself with NO help

Tough work droppin in a motor by yourself lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

At Honda-Tech reppin NWAccord

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Awesome work, bud! What a champ, taking on a job like that all alone....good thing you have all that equipment.

No one can say you're not dedicated to your CB.

Keep it up!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Joey's cb bay was super clean looking he really put in some work on the bay! It looks like its new out of the factory but better.... now I have to pull mine. I'm slacking ha ha....
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Compared to Joey, we're all slacking!

But seriously...i need to swap out that xtra trans of mine...

The original tranny in my CB is tired and ready to go to transmission heaven. Now if i only knew someone with the equipment and experience to do such a thing...hmmmm......

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                          Compared to Joey, we're all slacking!

But seriously...i need to swap out that xtra trans of mine...

The original tranny in my CB is tired and ready to go to transmission heaven. Now if i only knew someone with the equipment and experience to do such a thing...hmmmm......
                          You haven't been out to Meany meets lol.... there's some cars up here that make all three of our cars looks like poo.... lol go throught the aom thread and look at the cars listed under WA Oregon and Canada. We have a lot to live up to lol...I'm very glad there all up here and I've had the privilege of seeing them in person... I do think Joey's stepping his game up... but I wont let his car be nicer then mine he he.....

Comment

Anytime matt stop by and plan to spend a full day doin it

Thx guys but i think between us 3 we have the NW on lock down

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                              Thx guys but i think between us 3 we have the NW on lock down
                              Yeah what ever man! I'll just rock my crappy car by myself then!

Comment

He's talking coupes.... lol we have a white cb pack.... we need to get pics of so we can torture Joey with them ha ha....

Comment

Working...
                                X