• Show
Clear All

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    Needs a motor, rear spindles, brake lines.. and a fender lol

Leave a comment:

• 90ACCORDLXGUY
    replied
    Put a damn motor in this and make it live again!

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    Dead for 2 years damnnn

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    Thank god! I was about to retire my coupe....my coupe needs her meet sister! now get to work sloth.....

Leave a comment:

• new_beginnings
    replied
    I have confidence, this will be done and done right.

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    You're soo right Trev! I want them lol just gotta spend the money elsewhere to make her right..

It'll be there again.. in good time. Probably gonna be my winter project project this year if time/money allows...

And to anyone confused about her status. It's not like I totalled it (again ) I just have 2 other accords now and this is my baby, my first love. An I wanna treat her right and do it all right. Mag worthy build with quality parts and work! She will be back. Just no promises it will be soon :P

Leave a comment:

• RUGER 2.2L
    replied
    Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
    These were good times mayne. You need to fix her soon

Leave a comment:

• new_beginnings
    replied
    SSR wheels would be purrrrfect on this whip...

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    Not enough to justify the cost of the cam, im dailying on it now since this motor is in the wagon.. I may go stg 3 with the future build for the coupes new motor

And i was just running a low mileage f trans. nothing special.. when shes back on the road tho it will have the wagons trans in it rebuilt of course

Leave a comment:

• Macaqueistrong
    replied
    How much of a difference did you feel with the Bisi Stage 1 Cam? Also what transmission are you running?

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Good to see you remotivated on the coupe.

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied

All ^^this^^ is after \/this\/ happened

Its time to get her back to here:
    Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 06-03-2013, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    Uggh looking through my photobucket

Leave a comment:

• mugencivic4dr
    replied
    love the Bisi header

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post

this is exactly how i'm planning to do my door panels (but with cloth inserts instead of leather), trying to work with the tan interior i have and convert it into a black/tan combo.

hope you dont mind if i copy this onto my sedan lol (either or i'm still doing it lol)

Leave a comment:

• Macaqueistrong
    replied
    Your bisi header is leaking on the driver side where the runner slips into the collector, the front runner closest to the radiator? If so, my header has the same issue. I have an F22A1 92 Prelude that my bisi header is installed on and I have an exhaust leak at the same spot.

What I've done is gotten a mallet and with the motor running, hammered on the top of the manifold and gotten underneath the car and hammered up at the collector. Then I just slip my hand over the open seam to feel for leaking exhaust. I've gotten it to the point that the seam is still a gaping huge opening but you can't actually feel exhaust coming out. I havent dropped my car off the jacks and driven it yet, but I'm hoping that daily driving and bumpy roads don't loosen it up and open the seam.

BTW, I met you at Honda Tech this past year. Me and my cousin came up to you, and during some point of our conversation you thought you smelled weed and asked us if we had some. You remember?
    Last edited by Macaqueistrong; 01-01-2013, 04:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X