cb7sk8rdude : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hood got damaged

My brother was in the garage doing something that caused my bike to fall from the ceiling and land on my hood. It was less than a year ago that we repainted the hood too! The scratches are pretty deep so I wouldn't be able to get the dents out. Sorry for bad quality pics!

The new hood has some hail damage and one rust spot but it looks a lot better than the previous one.

While my dad and I were working on the car I decided that the wiper arms needed to be repainted back to black because they had faded down to the metal!

I also inspected the spark plugs and all of them were soaked in oil! I think the previous owner didn't tighten them down tight enough. So now I have Denso spark plugs and the car seems to start easier!

Found a cb7 in town that is the same color as mine and has fog lights! I didn't realize how big fog lights are on our cars!
    cb7sk8rdude

Comment

That's just an excuse for a CF hood! Lol
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
        That's just an excuse for a CF hood! Lol
        Haha those are so expensive and in my opinion look kinda tacky.
        cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Back to stock with the muffler

Well my old muffler kept falling off and the pipes were rusted out

So my dad took the old muffler and piping off and now we have this to put on!

I will put up more pics once we get it on. We are taking it to the shop in a little bit to get a nut and bolt removed because it is rusted onto the rest of the exhaust.
          cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Got the muffler on!

Comparison pics of the old and new.

cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Liking the progress bro, keep it up!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

nice you need a dual tip muffler i got my whole system off cuz the header blew open racing XD
                MRTvvv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193522

Comment

Rip

I thought I would update this because I haven't been on here in years. I kinda chuckled at my username when I logged back in. Last year around December the car was totaled in front of my house. My car parked on the side of the street and someone thought they could fit between my car and the car coming towards them. Here is the damage.

This was a great daily driver for the 3 years I owned it and it had plenty of life left in it with only 178k miles when the accident happened. I learned a lot working on this which persuaded me to move onto bigger better things. I currently have an e36 I've been toying around with hoping to sell and pick up an e30. I ended up getting a 2001 Accord with the typical trans slip after the cb7 was totaled. The slipping trans doesn't really bother me anymore (knocks on wood hoping the trans doesn't fail on the way to work tomorrow).

Pics of the honda and e36

Purple tint is gone and the front has been lowered a little more.

Thanks for all the info and for being a friendly forum!
                  cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Sorry to hear about the incident, even if it's not a car you were too crazy about recently.

As for the CG Accord, those transmissions are available at importers all over the place here. They import so many F23A engines from Japan and many of them go to people who want to install them in place of F22As as a performance upgrade. That leaves many of the automatic transmissions that those engines are imported with sitting on the shelves of those importers. All with low miles, as well.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                    X