No announcement yet.

accrdpower: 1991 accord ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could have sworn I responded to your thread Looking good as always Chris! When are you putting your suspension back in? I admire how clean this thing is and how you fixed the rust the right way It's always a pleasure to see this thing in person too. I never knew you were planning to get a body kit! I always thought you were into the stock body CB, just slammed like some minitrucks Great work, see you soon

Dan

P.S. I accidently deleted all my PM's, could you PM me your # again?

Comment

TY again granite suspension is back in slammed about .25inches lower than last year. i has to get 4 new tires bc the ones i used last year (with only 8568miles on them) were through to the steel reinforments. in fact i sliced my finger open when i was rolling the tires. ugh go figure eh.
      well the body kit will be after the CF hood. I don't want to get too crazy with the kit, something mild and mold it into the body for a clean look. but thats a way ways off lol. and i should have the pics up tomorrow.
      My members ride thread

Comment

Nice and clean buddy and I love how she sits...
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
          suspension is back in slammed about .25inches lower than last year:
          Nice, you are def. hardcore Those future plans sound very nice actually!

Comment

Updated Pics!!!!!!!

hey guys i just had some free time so i thought i would post up a few of the pics i took recently. enjoy...and don't wry bout the mess in the engine bay with the wires....i was in a hurry. b4 import wars i will hide all the wires and clean things up a bit

My members ride thread

Comment

yey just changed out my ricer tails for some cf ones, and put on clear bumper lenses. neuspeed strut bar, dc rear upper strut bar and UR oil filler cap ordered today! doing some DIY polishing thanks to TypeG inspiration. and cleaning up some wire mess while i am at it.
              My members ride thread

Comment

you need to come to meets. shoulda came to the cape one

Comment

edited mod list and should have pictures within a week or so. been a while since i actually updated this. hope some of u enjoy. again, don;t take the old ass pictures as what the car looks like now. looks alot different, muffler is changed out, audio equipment stolen, stock tails put in....lots
                  My members ride thread

Comment

Ahh snap nice goodies...keep it coming mang..
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nuthin like a 91 ex huh, clean up the bay and all those pretty colors will look better
                      FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                      Pm meX
                      I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                      H22A Swap
                      I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

never like those headlight...
                        but for some reason it goes with yours...
                        take a few shot of Interior...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

having a few oil leaks fixed, ordering a delta 272 regrind, chipped p06 with uberdata 1.66, and an autometer wideband kit in the next 2 weeks. hoping to take pics tomorrow or whenever it is sunny out
                          My members ride thread

Comment

Love its stance and rims look great too

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Ok guys here are some pics of the exterior of the car. Need to charge batteries for camera but will have more pics as i get them

My members ride thread

Comment

nice coupe man

I-SR 6

Comment

Working...
                                X