No announcement yet.

dysfunk : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White is nice. As far as stock colors go, I've always been a big fan of the Laurel blue.

or a deeper blue would look nice.

Last edited by Ander; 10-03-2012, 07:08 AM.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Been playing around with my 90/91 grill since it's been nice out and I now have a dremel. I still have quite a bit of work to do, need to figure out what kind of mesh i want, and get some plastidip to cover the chrome for now.. but, here's a possiblity that I've come up with..

Need to resize image:
      Last edited by dysfunk; 10-11-2012, 03:22 PM.
      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Just ordered a new driver window regulator and motor. Giggity giggity.
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

was looking through my mrt and realized that I didn't update it with new(er) pics of my sister's CB7.... Oops.

It's some kind of candy green that her husband had laying around for a few years... they sprayed it as a one stage though... could look better, but, hey, to each their own!

2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Car is dead. Timing belt snapped. Having damage accessed tomorrow.
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Doesn't seem to be any issues with the valvetrain, but the ignitor is bad. going to a junkyard tomorrow to get a full dizzy.
              2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Hopefully none of the valves are bent.. I hope you are back on the road soon!
                Originally posted by deevergote
                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I cannot believe how lucky I got with this issue. The timing belt broke on January 1st at 8am.. No valve damage. Had the timing belt replaced and drove about 8 miles before the ignitor took a dump. My mechanic picked me up bright and early one morning and we went to Rusty's Pick a Part in Marion, NC. It's a pretty good sized yard.. They have a few CBs, but they've been picked to hell and back. Not a single one had a distributor. Luckily, they had one on the shelf. Grabbed, it and installed it, and bam, fired right up.

Unfortunately my shift lock is acting up.. the tcu was rebuilt a year ago so I doubt it has anything to do with that.
                  Last edited by dysfunk; 01-10-2013, 11:23 PM.
                  2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Sorry for the huge photos, I took the pictures in 8MP so that you can see the details.

We were sitting in an intersection and a lady pulled out of a parking lot, not watching where she was going. Some people shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car.

My best friend is taking autobody in school right now and said that it didn't look too bad. He's also going to fix it for the price of the tools he needs. He has everything he would need, except for a dent puller and a slide hammer. Looking at about 40 bucks. Sweet.
                    Last edited by dysfunk; 02-03-2013, 12:55 AM.
                    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

yesterday the car decided that it wanted to run on 3 cylinders... Well, Scott (mtnbikaah) and I found out the issue... I'd never seen this before in my life.. It was so weird.

Turkey's done, y'all!

Anyways, new plugs and wires fixed the issue and also fixed several other issues I had been having.
                      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

this piece will be up for sale soon. needs too much work and not enough time to put in the work.

look out for a small part out in the future.
                        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

SOLD as of today. January 13, 2014.

It was a bit bittersweet as it's been a good car for my wife and I. Just didn't have the time to be able to keep it up.

No longer a Honda owner but I'll still be around. You guys are like family.
                          2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

I keep seeing her around town. Definitely seems to be running better, doesn't smoke anymore. They guy that bought it mentioned that he planned on dropping an H in it. Maybe one of these days I can stop them and find out what's been done to it.
                            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Working...
                            X