No announcement yet.

daovangphotos : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the pictures the way they were edited. Any way the car looks good. Keep up the good work in progress.

Comment

That shit is clean as fuck!!! Nice set up bro!
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
        All I can say is.

Save image as.
        Accord of the Month.
        Save image as.
        Accord of the Month.
        I need a new keyboard kthxbai.

But really wow she is beautiful.
        Thank you for not overdoing it and not putting an exhaust on it.
        Nice job on the 9293 headlight on one side and 9091 on the other side. Very hard to notice when not trained to know what the difference is!

I must ask.
        How is the H22A performance with the stock F22A autotragic transmission?
        And did you do anything to the transmission before the swap?
        The motor was pulled from a JD Accord Euro R, which was an automatic, so i did not have to change over the flywheel. Just plug and play.
        The transmission holds back A LOT of the H22 power. I barely beat a stock f22a on a top end race by 2 1/2 cars, lol
        I lost to an 06 auto TSX from a 0 roll.
        The F tranny holds back a lot of the potential, thats why i want the prelude transmission for the shorter gearing.
        Originally posted by crazyl69 View Post
        Love the pictures the way they were edited. Any way the car looks good. Keep up the good work in progress.
        I am a noob photographer so the pics will not look the best, but i try to do the best i can with editing. Thank you for your kind comments.
        Originally posted by Wickit View Post
        That shit is clean as fuck!!! Nice set up bro!
        Thank you!

MRT

Comment

Always been one of my fav CB's on the site very clean!

Pics look awesome too!

Keep it up man! And ditch the autotragic

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
            Always been one of my fav CB's on the site very clean!

Pics look awesome too!

Keep it up man! And ditch the autotragic
            I work on my car and would prefer help for the auto to 5spd.
            i dont have many friends, and those friends that i do have, are not DIY type of people and prefer ME or a shop to work on their vehicle; i cannot get any help from experienced people, free of charge, to help me to the conversion.

And to me, the auto is easy to work with. No clutch, flywheel aligning, throw out bearing etc.

I would love a 5spd for the feel of the potential of the H, but since my motor isnt the doing the greatest on gas, id keep it auto for now, get my MPG up, then i can decide to pursue power either through the prelude auto or the prelude 5spd.

MRT

Comment

Autos kills gas just so you kno.

If you swappped the motor and kno how to weld do it, hell a cd5 trans mount will work.

Alignong the clutch and flywheelis easy as long as you have the tool

Ny next CB will be auto sadly I hate slush boxes and fixing autos are a pain, but you can always tune an auto to make up for the lost feeling in power
              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                Autos kills gas just so you kno.

If you swappped the motor and kno how to weld do it, hell a cd5 trans mount will work.

Alignong the clutch and flywheelis easy as long as you have the tool

Ny next CB will be auto sadly I hate slush boxes and fixing autos are a pain, but you can always tune an auto to make up for the lost feeling in power
                Yes, i know auto kills gas as well.
                But since doing my swap, i blew my original transmission (due to my fault and running low on ATF)
                I had to yank out motor and tranny, bought a fucked up tranny (but did not know) installed it, and leaked upon filling transmission fluid, so i had to yank everything out again, and finally got a working, non leaking one.

So pretty much, the auto, i've got most of it down, except replacing the axle seal, lol.
                I can drain and fill, proper way to ensure maximum ATF level, and have done 3 autos the same way and proved flawless.

I do not know how to weld, and i dont think i can tackle a 5spd swap by myself, lol.
                I have never done a clutch job on a manual transmission before so i know i will fail, lol.

This CB is my DD and only car so i cannot afford down time, thats why if i get the prelude auto, should be a simple plug and play and should take me a whole day 9by myself) doing it.

MRT

Comment

I'm usually down to help with automotive DIY stuff. And you seem to be be at least somewhat local...
                  Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                  Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
                    I'm usually down to help with automotive DIY stuff. And you seem to be be at least somewhat local...
                    Or so it seems, lol

I travel often with my CB, hitting as far south as Bakersfield ad as far north as UC Davis campus, lol.

I do not state exactly where i am located due to high number of theft, and it helps with anonymity.

Acquiring all the 5spd parts, along with a transmission, clutch, flywheel, throw out bearings etc, its gonna take me a while to get. My income is too low right now to be chucking money away at my car, lol.
                    Maybe when my job picks up and i can afford all the parts, i will contact you and maybe have your assistance while doing the conversion.
                    Food and drinks would be provided on my behalf, i treat those who give me a hand in the things i do, pretty good

MRT

Comment

About time yo! I'm liking the cb so far...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
                        About time yo! I'm liking the cb so far...
                        Yes, thank you Kou.

Made the MRT on your request

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos
                          Yes, thank you Kou.

Made the MRT on your request
                          Thank you sir.
                          I'm a little to late on but we'll have you on the list next time.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
                            Thank you sir.
                            I'm a little to late on but we'll have you on the list next time.
                            We'll see if it works out. Gotta get Josh and Joesue to come chime in as well, lol.

MRT

Comment

New updates:

Picked these up from remix405 on the 21st of February.

Here they are mounted:

MRT

Comment

Nice rosewood, I really like it. You are definetly a big inspiration for me lol.
                                Mine is autotragic too lol and its a rosewood hahaha
                                HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X