T2T4 LSD Transmission

COOLING:
    Koyo Radiator (90-93 Accord)
    Slim fan shroud (aluminum) with dual 12" fans for cooling and condenser

EXTERIOR:
    OEM 94-95 Accord front lip
    OEM 94-97 Accord side skirts
    OEM CB7 front bumper with OEM foglights and shroud
    JDM 1 piece headlight with Morimoto D2S projector retrofit 6k @ 55watts JDM 1 piece set that originally belonged to lummieCB7***
    JDM Power Folding Mirrors
    Chan G-square grille replica
    EK civic sidemarkers (clear EK markers)
    OEM Window visors
    OEM sunroof visor
    Red Clear tail lights (50/50)
    OEM Flushmount spoiler
    EDM Stanley rear foglight ***February 2016 changed the lens to clear lens instead of red***
    Sarona Rear Visor color matched and installed

INTERIOR:
    Chrome ring on odometer bezel
    Custom red needles
    Custom AMBER lights for everything
    OEM DC Integra type-R clock
    Broadway 270mm rearview mirror (blue tint for dimmed light)
    Replica polished door sills
    OEM DA Integra tan headrests (attempted to DYE wine)
    eBay COB LED driving lights strips under each door as puddle lights, also have one for the trunk and a manual switch one for the hood/engine compartment
    JDM/USDM High rise arm rest
    Cheddas Auto full adjustable billet shifter

SUSPENSION/WHEELS:
    Koni yellow shocks
    Ground Control coil over sleeves for Koni shocks
    SPC +3 ball joint camber kit for both front control arms
    DC Front upper strut brace tower bar
    DC rear trunk strut brace tower bar
    Beaks polished rear tie bar
    Fat Four Customs rear lower control arms
    Racing Hart Type C 3 piece wheels with all center caps 17x7 1/2 rear 17x8 Front
    Generic low profile tires 205/45/17
    TAS Rotor over hub conversion kit for Akebono calipers
    16x7 and 16x8 SSR Watanabe June 2021

ELECTRONICS:
    Hondata S300 (Currently on tune with G. Wiffington)
    AEM X series Wideband
    Valentine 1 Radar detector
    HELLA Super tone horns
    Last edited by daovangphotos; 04-04-2023, 04:57 PM.

MRT

There, I finally made a MR.

MISC Pictures from original post:

Before:

After:

Last edited by daovangphotos; 04-04-2023, 04:19 PM.

MRT

Comment

Reserved.

Reserved on February 8th, 2012 and finally used on December 16th, 2014

Here is a short little story of why i love this car and keep modifying it

Story behind why i love my car ever so dearly
      My car.... was not mines.
      I did not purchase it, but title is mine.
      It was not a gift from my parents.
      It was a gift from my older brother (Houa Wa) and my dad's mom.
      This 1992 Honda Accord EX, with the help of my Grandma, met its 2nd owner in 1998 i believe.
      My brother loved the car, but not 100 because he wanted a DA Integra, which my grandma would not let, due to the fact of it being a 2 door, and him having 2 kids. She knew his intentions at the time was to build a race car and denied the Acura and the manual transmission. (Take note, this is before "The Fast and The Furious" came into play)
      So with the Accord, resembling some small characteristics of a 90-93 Integra, he pursued to build it to a extent in which it was a little more enjoyable to drive.
      Houa Wa went ahead and lowered the car on some green Neuspeed lowering springs.
      That gave the car a little slight drop which made appearance look better, and the stiffer springs over the OEM springs accommodated a better handling.
      He paired the suspension setup with a no brand name strut tower brace bar and the factory 94-95 EX wheels, wrapped in some Falken Ziex 205 60
      For power, he removed the factory air tube and added in an aluminum air intake tube with a free flowing blue air filter.
      To protect the little investments he made, he had a 1 way VIPER remote start alarm with trunk release installed.
      It wasn't much, but you can't say he didn't do a good job for supporting 2 kids, a wife and only working at Radio Shack.
      I do not know what his intentions were for the car, but before i was old enough or mature enough to get on a comfortable level to talk with him and know anything, he ended his life too soon.
      He took his own life, is all i would say, personal family information that i choose to not disclose to the public.
      I was only 13 at the time when it occurred that Halloween night of 2000.
      Reality did not strike me til 2 days later when i arrived back home from a field trip to San Luis Obispo (military bivouac)
      As the vehicle I was picked up in came around the corner, I saw his Accord, parked across the street. I figure everything was normal and he was getting lectured inside for making such scary threats of leaving us behind.
      It became reality when I walked up to the front door and saw my Grandma who had flown in from North Carolina.
      I broke down and a piece of me has died off that moment.
      Coming from a low income family, we decided to try and sell the car to recoup what we had to pay for funeral services and what not.
      Never denying the story of my brother shooting himself in the car, we told each potential buyer of the case.
      No one wanted to purchase it after knowing that had occurred.
      After a failed attempt to sell it after 3 years, my dad decides to finally change the title of the Accord over to himself in 2003.
      It was a long process since my brother was deceased and he was title owner and co signer lived in North Carolina.
      After a few phone calls and a few weeks of waiting for the signature on the title, my dad still had to make sure the vehicle is California compliant to its smog regulations. (Also a hassle because my dad was forced to change over the Engine Computer Unit to one off a California car. It ran him a few hundred dollars at the time because they were rarely seen in the junk yards.)
      My dad then drives the Accord until Summer of 2009 in which he finally handed me the keys to drive myself to and from work.
      I was given money to go ahead and purchase oil, oil filter, spark plugs, plug wires, cap and rotor and brake shoes for a full maintenance before I drove it.
      While working on the car, oil that was drained out was nothing but sludge.
      Without knowledge of the captive rotor setup, i fucked up and stripped the bolts for rotor.
      After driving it for a while, i decide to make the car more enjoyable and did what every kid does with their first mods. Go to eBay and order the cheapest mods for the car.
      Started off small, but enhanced the exterior by far and started to turn some heads.
      I couldn't settle with eBay parts anymore because a Google search of the chassis code: CB7, showed me cars with such beautiful pieces on it that i could not find on eBay.
      Every time i found a good looking 90-93 Accord, it always lead me www.cb7tuner.com
      After a few weeks, i finally gave in and registered and was on a mission..... to find rare items for the Accord that does not exist on eBay.
      I succeeded and now have a neck breaking car, but a high profile target because it is such an old car that is easily stolen.
      The people i met when i started modifying the Accord and when i registered on the site has all been nothing but great people. I learned to love the Accord more and more and have started a small community, uniting Accord Owners, in the central valley.
      A shorter cap of what happened between 2010-present:
      F22A6 blew out water pump, head was warped and likely to fail
      Opted out for quick replacement engine with slightly more power and looks (JDM H22A)
      Car now needs paint job as it does hold salvage title from 3 accidents from 2004-2012
      Bottom line is, this Accord, is sentimental value
      I met great people and i learned a lot about cars from just this one, and if i were to ever get myself a car that i pay for and truly own, i think it would still be a Honda Accord (If American car, i think i'd settle for a V8 Camaro)
      If you made it this far, most likely you skimmed through, lol
      If you did read everything, i applaud you for reading stories that bounced all over the place and did not make sense to the original topic lol.
      Hope you all enjoyed and understand the bond i have for the Accord i drive.
      Last edited by daovangphotos; 12-16-2014, 10:20 PM. Reason: added story of the value of the car to me

MRT

Comment

I like it a lot. What does your transmission decision hinge on?
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            I like it a lot. What does your transmission decision hinge on?
            The auto because i do not want to go through the hassle of running clutch lines, pedals etc. LOL
            Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
            Looks great
            Thank you.

MRT

Comment

That's what I'm saying bro. I might just go LSD auto...
              MY MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
                That's what I'm saying bro. I might just go LSD auto...
                As long as i have the funds for it, i can get the auto LSD, only IF the one right now fails one me, haha.

MRT

Comment

Finally. I'm a big fan. Car is so clean.
                  2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                  2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                  CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                  GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

love the car and the pics man. looks great

Comment

Beautiful sedan man!!!!!!!!
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                        Finally. I'm a big fan. Car is so clean.
                        Yeah, so many have asked why i never made a MRT, and well, here it is finally. Thank you.
                        Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        love the car and the pics man. looks great
                        Thanks
                        Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
                        Beautiful sedan man!!!!!!!!

MRT

Comment

I love this car, such a nice and clean car.
                          Sold to:
                          GunRunner,mtnickel,SanJoCaF22DrAcc,sikz6,daovangph otos,megarock15,
                          Purchased From :cb95spd,"sleepin"

Comment

Originally posted by Koochologist View Post
                            I love this car, such a nice and clean car.
                            I gotta add you to the thank you list for the foglight relay
                            i missed my fogs dearly when they were non operational.

MRT

Comment

All I can say is.

Save image as.
                              Accord of the Month.
                              Save image as.
                              Accord of the Month.
                              I need a new keyboard kthxbai.

But really wow she is beautiful.
                              Thank you for not overdoing it and not putting an exhaust on it.
                              Nice job on the 9293 headlight on one side and 9091 on the other side. Very hard to notice when not trained to know what the difference is!

I must ask.
                              How is the H22A performance with the stock F22A autotragic transmission?
                              And did you do anything to the transmission before the swap?
                              Current:
                              2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                              1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                              1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Working...
                              X