nine_deuce : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nine_deuce : 1992 Accord EX

Here are a few pictures of my "new to me" 92 Accord. I traded my h22 swapped 90 Accord straight across for it. On to pics...

This was the day I got it:

Right now it's rocking a Rancho 9000 super donk lift... that'll all change as soon as the weather gets nicer.

Future plans are:

Wheels and suspension:

Function & Form Type 1 coilovers (have)
    17 inch BSA rims (taken from my old car)
    205/40/17 Kumho rubber

Engine and trans:

Leave stock, except a short ram intake

Interior:

Stock with an aftermarket head unit (pictured above)
    5th gen security plate with working LED

Electronics:

Clarion FZ409 multimedia unit
    Alpine 6.5 inch speakers in front doors
    Alpine 6x9 inch speakers in rear shelf
    Tsunami 4 gauge power and ground wire
    Tsunami 2 channel RCA cables
    Tsunami 4 channel RCA cables
    Tsunami dual amp distribution block
    Tsunami 250 amp fuse and block
    Tsunami positive and negative battery terminals
    Optima red top battery
    Kicker Impulse 2252ix 2 channel amp (not installed)
    Kicker Impulse 654ix 4 channel amp (not installed)
    JL Audio 12w3v2 (not installed)
    Obcon ported box (not installed)

As soon as the weather gets nicer, these will be going on my car...

That's about it, I don't have any engine pics... it's just a stock f22a6 with an auto transmission.

Comments/suggestions are appreciated...

Nice.

Very clean with lots of potential. I like the plans you have for it...clean and simple. F&F Type1's were a very wise choice and those rims are killer!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

why would u trade a h22 swapped car for a bone stock car?
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Thanks... I love those wheels, can't wait to see what they're going to look like on this car. I'm so excited, I can't wait to put the new suspension on, getting tired of the Rancho 9000 donk lift I have... it's got CRAZY wheel gap... all to change as soon as mother nature makes up her stupid mind and gives us warm weather. I was thinking about putting my JDM side markers and wing on it, but I don't think I want to cut/drill any holes in it. I would like to get some red/clears and new head lights, mine fog up from rock chips.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
          My other car had some issues, wasn't nearly as nice, and I'm going to be a dad, a fast (and I use that term loosely) car isn't something I really need. I can get road rage from time to time, not good with a baby. This car is nearly flawless, with the exception of the issues on the rear bumper on the drivers side, and it's unmolested.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            Because tommi the h22 was having slight probs he didnt have dough or down time to fix, plus this cb is way cleaner to work with then his last. So he basically came up top on this trade.

The dude who has his old one fucked up the motor more after the trade thinking he was fast and furious.
            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

I really like that headunit. It isn't so extreme looking, to draw attention.
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Thanks. Looking back now, I probably should have got the 709 model, it's got Bluetooth and you can link it to your phone to send and receive calls. I wanna say mine was around 100 shipped, or so. It's all digital media, no CD player, which I'm fine with... after all, who has CD's anymore?

Comment

Me Chronic 1993 foreveeeer! And congrats on being s future dad and the car! Very clean platform

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

car is looking nice bro, have long time no hearing from your bro. good to have you back.
                    AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                    JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
                      car is looking nice bro, have long time no hearing from your bro. good to have you back.
                      Thanks, it's good to be back... I TOTALLY lost interest in my old cb, it had quite a few small issues, killed my motivation. Now that I have this car, I'm getting things squared away, got some suspension, which will be my major mod for this car, the rest is just little, aesthetic things. Once the weather gets better, I'll do work and get it sitting right... I'd LOVE some more 1 piece headlights, I think they'd look sweet on this car, it's much nicer and straighter than the old one. That car will always have s place in my heart, but it was time to let it go and move on.

Comment

Just a quick update, FINALLY got around to putting my Function & Form suspension on, got it done, love the way it sits, have yet to drive it. I'll take pics tomorrow since it got dark by the time I finished. I'm excited and happy.

Comment

Pics nao!! Clean start though man, very good canvas to make ur own and congrats on the baby!
                          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Here is a pic I snapped a little bit ago, it needs a good bath, it's a little greasy from last night... but, here she is.

Comment

Nice stance . Looking good..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X