X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkcloud
    replied
    I know on the wires I'm not going to leave them sloppy lol
    Last edited by Darkcloud; 11-30-2015, 12:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sonikaccord
    replied
    Lol the wires...1/4" lexan it's pretty damn strong and it's cheap if you buy scraps

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    I used acrylic plexiglass which broke upon pressure but this is Lexon, so it's more flexible but I'll end up using plexiglass on to and bottom to reinforce the integrity.

Lol thanks man, I know I'm a family man so I have to keep it up for the kids

Leave a comment:

• F22Chris
    replied
    How sturdy is that plastic shit? I'm wanting to make a stealth shelf for my mk2, and if that stuff is strong, I'll go buy it instead of using wood!

Looking good though!

Your table is mad festive. Murrycrimmas.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Did some stuff today

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied

Did some wire work to test these

And they work breeding a definite w/o gauge

Last edited by Darkcloud; 11-16-2015, 10:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    since I havent been able to sell the f20b head I may just do a frank swap, till I get an new block sadly an h22 in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Originally posted by Tishock View Post
    I like the idea. What about the gaping whole where the stock fogs go? Maybe some brake cooling ducting for track days? I've met you once or twice a few years ago and I remember you mentioning wanting to do some track days. Is that still the plan?

Yea we met a few times I believe, and yes track and rouge is what I have planned, I was actual going to use the fogs I have since they are beyond repair as cooling ducts for the braks

Leave a comment:

• Tishock
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Had ek fogs laying around and decided to test fit the idea, I know alot of people dont like the look but idc my build my way. I just want to be different

I like the idea. What about the gaping whole where the stock fogs go? Maybe some brake cooling ducting for track days? I've met you once or twice a few years ago and I remember you mentioning wanting to do some track days. Is that still the plan?

Leave a comment:

• djcaz_aom
    replied
    This is coming along nicely.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    tested the lights out

running 55w ac hid kit better out put, mind you guys its an daytime pic

Had ek fogs laying around and decided to test fit the idea, I know alot of people dont like the look but idc my build my way. I just want to be different

Early birthday gift to me, wanted these for awhile

Last edited by Darkcloud; 11-05-2015, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Had projectors and installed em

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    From the other night, just looking it over, found out I have no pump prime and no spark, ordered a few things and hope to get it running.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Hey guys still around just brought the cb to my new place will upload more later

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Originally posted by DCB7 View Post
    When there are no codes, it just stays solid when you jump the plug. Once I forgot the jumper in it and it made the light just stay on. That made it idle low too
    Jumper isn't in, pump doesn't prime and cel doesn't blink when.Jumper either

Leave a comment:

Working...
X