rocketman_471 : 1990 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocketman_471 : 1990 Accord EX (2)

It took me over a year to find a replacement for my late LX, in the price range I could aford, but I finally did it. I kinda upgraded, but in the same sence I didn't because as of right now it only runs on 3 cyliders, grinds in 3rd gear, power steering is failing, brakes need work, suspension needs work, has an exhaust leak and it doesn't want to stay running while in neutral all the time, but the body is straight, the title is clean, interior is ok and it gets me back and forth from school and work. So I say I did ok, considering I still have the 4 door with all the upgrades and the parts I need to fix this one

ENGINE:
    -F22A1 (Stock)

EXTERIOR:
    -Rattle can flat black paint
    -Blue "H" emblem on rear
    -Mirror tint on back windows

SUSPENSION/WHEELS:
    -17" white rims (Unknown wheel manufacturer)
    -Stock components

INTERIOR:
    -Stock

AUDIO:
    -None (All removed)

FUTURE PLANS
    -Swap all components from the LX and completing the build I started with it
    Satin Red
    0.00%
    Satin Orange
    0.00%
    Satin Blue
    33.33%
    Satin Black
    33.33%
    Satin Green
    0.00%
    Satin Purple
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Looks cool. Sounds like you have some work ahead of you.
    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

It's not ideal, but it'll do I guess. I've actually got A LOT of work to do with this one. I'm pretty much swapping EVERYTHING out of the sedan and into this one, right down to the mounts, interior (the stuff that'll fit) and selling the rest. I hope to pull the engine out that's in it right now and tear it down and build the motor I want and put it into another car and have that one be my weekend warrior and this one be my daily.

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

clean start bro, what happen to the other cb?
        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
          clean start bro, what happen to the other cb?

Comment

dam bro sorry to hear that... i know your pain.
            AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
            JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

So, if all goes well today, I'll get a garage to store the blue LX while I strip her down, and if that happens, I'll have it here tomorrow. After that it should take me a day or two to completely strip everything that I want out of it and then she'll be off to her final resting place. I am probably gonna sell the motor that is in the coupe right now, along with the tranny. So if anyone is interested, let me know.

Comment

So I waited for 1.5 hours yesterday for my car only to have nothing to show for it. But it finally came today!

Comment

Why does it have an F22A1 and not an F22A4?

If I were you I would focus solely on getting it running properly again before modifying it. Coupes with a straight body are getting more rare these days. Add EX features to the mix and you've got a nice car. Get it road-worthy and taken care of, then have your fun.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Oh I know, but I'm going to swap in my old engine and that should fix all of the major problems

Comment

OMG ROCKETMAN...WATZ UP...welcome back bro...hahah nice little car, hope to see more mods!!!!
                      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Well, it's a start. Can get you to point A to point B so not too bad in my opinion. Can't wait to see it with all the feature's swapped over you've got quite some work ahead of you bro, can't wait to see the final results though.
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                          OMG ROCKETMAN...WATZ UP...welcome back bro...hahah nice little car, hope to see more mods!!!!
                          Thanks bud. It's definitely good to be back. I like this new car. It's really different from my 4 door and I like the new challenge

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                          Well, it's a start. Can get you to point A to point B so not too bad in my opinion. Can't wait to see it with all the feature's swapped over you've got quite some work ahead of you bro, can't wait to see the final results though.
                          I have A LOT of work ahead of me, but since I've been going to school, I've made a bunch of friends that are willing to help out and get everything done really quickly. On monday after school, I'm gonna start everything by switching over my wheels and tires, pulling my head unit out, along with the exterior badging and any other part that's easy to take off.

Her on the truck after a year of waiting...

And a friend of mine had drawn a picture of what I eventually wanted my car to look like as a kind of tribute to it...

Comment

Pretty good drawing, looks like you got the right mind set the white wheels on it kinda look like XXR's. They might be
                            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                              Pretty good drawing, looks like you got the right mind set the white wheels on it kinda look like XXR's. They might be
                              Might be but I'm probably gonna sell them. The only thing I'm not 100% sure on is the color. I was either thinking another blue, possibly darker. But then again I kinda like the satin black

Comment

Working...
                              X