No announcement yet.

rocketman_471 : 1990 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I started stripping th LX today. I swapped over the wheels, pulled out the head unit, center console, and shift assembly (all in 108 degree heat) and as soon as I pull the motor for the window out and replace the worn out one, then I'll install everything in the EX

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

New wheels on

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Good luck on this cb man!!! Bright future!!
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Because of rocketman I decided to start sellin parts 2 ppl on the forum. He was my first major buyer lol.

Lude shift plate and stick.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
            Good luck on this cb man!!! Bright future!!
            Thanks bud! I really hope this one works out this time (knock on wood) I'd really hate to start all over again.......again lol

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            Because of rocketman I decided to start sellin parts 2 ppl on the forum. He was my first major buyer lol.

Lude shift plate and stick.
            I still have it! And hopefully I'll get it installed tomorrow

Comment

It's cool to see you getting into a new car.

It's a shame you're getting rid of the old one, she really doesn't look that damaged. Had a similar accident myself. A JY run, a ratchet cable and a tree fixed her up.

I guess you'll just be picking up on the coupe where you left off with the sedan?

Comment

The accident don't look as bad as it appears. Wasn't it cheaper to fix it than purchase another CB7 and then swap all the needed parts? Either way, keep up the good work. I dig the flat black with the white rims.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  It's cool to see you getting into a new car.

It's a shame you're getting rid of the old one, she really doesn't look that damaged. Had a similar accident myself. A JY run, a ratchet cable and a tree fixed her up.

I guess you'll just be picking up on the coupe where you left off with the sedan?
                  Originally posted by crazyl69 View Post
                  The accident don't look as bad as it appears. Wasn't it cheaper to fix it than purchase another CB7 and then swap all the needed parts? Either way, keep up the good work. I dig the flat black with the white rims.
                  I know it doesn't look that bad, but it bent the alignment of the frame, the entire drivers side spindle assembly is pushed back about 2 inches and it would cost at least $3,000 to fix everything. So yeah, I'm going to keep on with the build with the coupe

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                    Thanks bud! I really hope this one works out this time (knock on wood) I'd really hate to start all over again.......again lol

I still have it! And hopefully I'll get it installed tomorrow
                    Did you get It installed yet? Take a pic then.
                    Last edited by F20A CB7; 05-23-2012, 02:50 PM.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

MOAR COUPE....good start wish i didnt have so many dings in mine
                      1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                      2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

So, my wheels and tires are installed, hood spacers installed, tails installed, Prelude shift console with short shift kit installed, mirror switch fixed, DC2 clock installed, broadway mirror installed, euro corner lights installed, 100w yellow fogs installed in my high beams, HID relay harness fixed, HID bulbs cleaned, installed and functioning normally!! Coming along!!

Comment

Sorry I have been gone, but it's a bit busy with full time school and full time work. I should have some new pics posted up later today or this weekend of the progress of both cars and I finally found a place to do the swap, so I'll have that done pretty soon. But I added a poll to see what color I shouldmaybe look into painting the car. I'm open to all suggestions. I really want to do a flat/satin color with this one. I really don't know why but I think it would look pretty awesome

Comment

The coupe with some of the mods from the LX

Comment

Nice rims, buddy.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Unfortunately the new CB decided to loose compression on cylinders 2 & 3, and I haven't found the space to complete the swap (nor the money tree) so for now, I'm parting/junking/selling both cars and pulling out of the CB game. I will DEFINITELY be back with a force on my next one, but for the time being, while I'm in school, trying to get married, and start my career, this will have to be. It really hurts that I spent all that time and ended up at this point, but what's my loss is your gain. Send me a PM if your interested in anything from either of my MRTs.

Comment

Working...
                                X