No announcement yet.

blackenwkn : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry...we watch in silence sometimes.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I'm contemplating going with this or not

93 Honda Accord Lx
      Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Lol speak up, I feel you though.
        93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

I have the original bisi header. Still haven't installed it lol.

Comment

Secretly stalking your build thread for your updates. Other wise looks good man. Still jelly you got those hoses. It's a great addition to your bay. I'm still waiting for you to make me a splitter tho. Lol

I yes where are the meet pics. No update on the beast out in the wild.

With that header the traction bar is going to look great.

Keep them coming bro.

StraightAs jamz720
            HTTPS://youtu.be/sJA1_TQ-WVY

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
              I have the original bisi header. Still haven't installed it lol.
              Damn I don't have that patience lol.
              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

I have the high end tri-y in my car. For the price it's a pretty decent piece and easy less likely to develop leaks like those slip joints. Tucks up quite nicely by the oil pan so you'll only run the risk of denting it if you blow out your oil pan first. I noticed a gain in low end torque even before I had the car tuned.

Comment

Yeep, i need to know where you got that H22 braided rad hose adapter plate
                  Searched forever for one of these and couldn't find it...

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    Yeep, i need to know where you got that H22 braided rad hose adapter plate
                    Searched forever for one of these and couldn't find it...
                    Quarter sport drag I just searched h22 water neck an fitting I think. I found this one and a guy who does them out of cnc for like $150 for the water neck and thermostat housing.

I had to call qsd because their site wouldn't let me purchase it from there. You might have the same issue.
                    93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                      I have the high end tri-y in my car. For the price it's a pretty decent piece and easy less likely to develop leaks like those slip joints. Tucks up quite nicely by the oil pan so you'll only run the risk of denting it if you blow out your oil pan first. I noticed a gain in low end torque even before I had the car tuned.
                      I wanted to go with those too and I feel you on the leaks. Plm atleast offers a 1 year warranty. I really like the design I'm assuming they'll put close to the same gains down. Haven't seen too many people with these everyone seems to go with the others. And unfortunately I don't have to cash for a bisi.......then again I remember them having pretty bad leaks as well.
                      93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
                        Quarter sport drag I just searched h22 water neck an fitting I think. I found this one and a guy who does them out of cnc for like $150 for the water neck and thermostat housing.

I had to call qsd because their site wouldn't let me purchase it from there. You might have the same issue.
                        Yep, same issue. thanks

Comment

So what did you do for the thermostat ?
                          Last edited by Raf99; 01-30-2016, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I don't know if you're planning on keeping A/C, but check to make sure it will clear your lines as well as other things. I think it was Joey that had exhaust leak issues with his F series Bisimoto header. Just food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                              So what did you do for the thermostat ?
                              The thermostat housing I just had the bung welded on to it. Don't have a pic at the moment but I just cut off the piece where the hose goes over and had the bung welded on.
                              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                                I don't know if you're planning on keeping A/C, but check to make sure it will clear your lines as well as other things. I think it was Joey that had exhaust leak issues with his F series Bisimoto header. Just food for thought.
                                Nah ac and everything is out this is my meet/show car. It sits in the garage while the bmw and work car sit outside lol. I probably only drive it once maybe twice a month sadly. Hard to find the time to take it out.
                                Last edited by blackenwkn; 01-30-2016, 10:13 PM.
                                93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Working...
                                X