Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Coming along great, had that same idea with the lights just using Amber
    I kind of stumbled across the idea, I knew I wanted to do something a little different then a standard projector retrofit. I was searching for ideas and stumbled across the led strip. I was in the process of doing the retrofit so I decided to go ahead and attempt. My first initial idea was to run it on the top but with the length and angle i went with the bottom and i personally like it alot better. I wanted to make my own design for a better fitment and more creativity but i opted out. I'm sure i'm not using the right name but I watched a video on someone making their own halos with plexiglass rods(Cant remember what it was called) seemed rather simple and not expensive. it would be nice to see someone do that and possibly the same style as mine but with a better angle and possibly wrapping up on the corners.
    93 Honda Accord Lx
    Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

All lighted up

93 Honda Accord Lx
      Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

I love how it's coming along. Like I said before, I have since catching up to do. The lights look top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
          Feel like I'm talking to myself lol
          Old member here... who dis???

I've known you for sometime now and I'm just now reading your thread... You've come a long ways. lol Them altezzas tho... outta put them back on. Make a comeback!!!
          Long time listener, first time caller.
          1993 Accord LX- Sold (05/2007)
          1992 Accord EX- Totalled (06/2014)
          1996 Accord Wagon EX (Current ride/daily)
          1995 Accord Wagon EX (Beater)

http://www.hondasociety.com/board/sh...d.php?t=156176

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
            Attended my first show the other weekend, got 1st for 93 and older accord!

Last edited by DCB7; 12-03-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X