Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    Super clean.
    Thanks man it's come along way. Almost gave up on it till I found a couple accord owners in the area and it kinda brought the car back to life for me lol put it on craigslist numerous amout of times had a lot of people asking if I still had it and just never responded lol
    93 Honda Accord Lx
    Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

_-=Plans for this winter=-_
      • -Re-tuck the engine harness(extend/Hide better){IN PROGRESS}
      • -Order a Euro-R IACV adapter plate/ Throttle cable bracket(Rosko Racing){IN PROGRESS}
      • -Shave the bay
      • -Paint the bay (teal color)
      • -Find JDM one piece headlights
      • -Find Fogs
      • -Race style seats
      • -Black Dash

A pretty big list and still have a few more i want to add but not sure if I'll even finish what i have.
      Last edited by blackenwkn; 11-06-2013, 08:45 PM.
      93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Great progress your car will look awesome with the One Piece and Fogs it definitely gives it a clean look.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
          Great progress your car will look awesome with the One Piece and Fogs it definitely gives it a clean look.
          I know SOO expensive thou lol still wanna get coilovers too
          93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Bro i can help you find and do a lude seat swap if you want to keep it to a budget. Dash i can help you with as well if you need, those are everywhere just call for pricing. Gotta be careful when pulling to unbolt everything as they will break in half. Ive busted a few at jyards lol..

Setting up garage, gotta get my air comp from parents then i can pretty much paint whenever, if i get the civic done this weekend accord will get painted asap, u are free to watch it go down.
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
              Bro i can help you find and do a lude seat swap if you want to keep it to a budget. Dash i can help you with as well if you need, those are everywhere just call for pricing. Gotta be careful when pulling to unbolt everything as they will break in half. Ive busted a few at jyards lol..

Setting up garage, gotta get my air comp from parents then i can pretty much paint whenever, if i get the civic done this weekend accord will get painted asap, u are free to watch it go down.
              Alright man let me know when you get to painting I'll come check it out!
              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Haha that little wagon is sick!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                  Haha that little wagon is sick!
                  Ha yea appreciate it man I saw a picture of one online and later that day I went to my mom's house and picked up the Wagon I used as a kid and this is what I came up with lol
                  93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Been a while since I've updated but here's how she's looking now. Pulled the motor and shaved and painted the bay not as good as I expected but it's my first attempt so I think it's pretty good.

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Will have everything put back in soon waiting on my innovative rear mount to be here and she'll be put back together!
                          93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Just wondering. Do you have innovative mounts all around? And if you do how have they been holding up? Because it seems like my drivers side mount is trying to pop out.
                            Originally posted by cb9love
                            when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
                              Just wondering. Do you have innovative mounts all around? And if you do how have they been holding up? Because it seems like my drivers side mount is trying to pop out.
                              I have them on the sides. I was hitting real hard in the back when I shifted so I knew I should replace it when I started the project. I'll still need the front once I get it all back together but I can always install that easily once it's all back together.

I would recommend doing all or atleast the 3 rear and sides if your doing solid
                              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Well the thing is when I did my H22 swap about two or so months ago I put brand new solid innovative mounts all around. But my drivers side one is starting to pop out of the mount. It's weird you'd have to see a picture of it. I'm kind of worried that it'll pop out/innovative wont replace the mount.
                                Originally posted by cb9love
                                when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X